All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I played the disc version on PS4 and still have my 100% save however you can't use that disc version save on the PS4 digital version, I have a Digital only PS5, can anyone tell me if I will be able to use my original PS4 save to pop some trophies? I'm guessing not.
  3. I would love to choose Reussir: Code de la Route, but I think that it is a bit too difficult for most people. My choice will be Armello.
  4. Have to complete the only objective. I was unlucky and got the "destroy 7 fabricator",but it was still manageable because one fat red mark can contain 3-4 fabs.
  5. Live here too in Belgium, downloading now. Can't get the PS5 versions of the expansions yet though, when I try to start those downloads, I get an error.
  6. Are you asking why it was delayed or why we can see the trophies, even though it's delayed? I don't have insight into delay reasons, but as soon as devs upload their trophy list to Sony, it's available for sites like this for it to see. They got the upload done, but haven't resolved whatever is delaying the actual game release.
  7. Aw fuck, I thought it was the seasonal challenges you had to do for this trophy. I've only done like 6 weekly challenges, it's gonna take me a while to get all 30 done
  8. The plan for the axe is currently in the atomic shop!! So if you have extra atoms there ya go lol
  9. In the ps store there is still a "2024" date, it has had many delays but it has a list of trophies, why?
  10. I have the ps4 GOTY edition but when I select the PS5/ PS4 GOTY it wants to charge me $54 AUD lmao
  11. I'm assuming the PS5 save files won't work on PS4 unlike Witcher 3? I played witcher 3 on PS5, but used the CD Projekt cloud save to load the PS4 version right before trophy pop, on PS5, to get both versions at roughly the same time. I ask because I've only popped two trophies in the original FO4 release and I don't want to play it twice and certainly not the gimped version.
  12. Your best bet is getting friends who can help ya get dosh by either doing the roles of either collector, trade and lastly moonshine, as the rest don't really pay out as much. the horses is annoying i know but your best bet is to go for friends as doing some of the trading things with friends get ya at least $100 or abit more. plus you can get to buy collector role items with the cash from the moonshine and trade from friends.
  13. Thanks, same here in the Netherlands. Downloading now. 🙂
  14. Yeah that's me! Thanks though man! Guide is already up on PowerPyx. Man that one was a hassle to write since there was soooo many collectibles & I did the vast majority of guides for this one as a sort of "stress test" type deal I guess. Glad I absolutely demolished expectations though!
  15. Hello again friends, this is a twofer post because these games I've completed connect together very thematically well, (well that's actually a coincidence, I was spent mt time in a chocolate coma after Easter.) The 13th game is purple and it is named after what I said after the fifth Easter egg: I am Dead. In this game you explore the memories of the past in a stylised water themed location. Where a big personalitied older person has been dead for some time. And I this game you are thw dead man (but the peaceful poetic kind, not the condemned sort) and as a ghost, you have the ability to investigate your surroundings inside and out in a very literal sense, cutting into the items like an x-ray. And you need to collect the elements of the dead to find someone who can save the island from the volcano that is getting ready to explode. Basic structure of the game is thus. You see a slide show of an object important to a character, and you then try to find the item in the room that you saw the story in. And this is repeated 30 times in the game, it's very chill and easy. There's another thing to find, Grenkins, in most rooms you'll be shown a cross section of an item to find, this again is easy since once you locate the item, the game will confirm it's right before asking you to find the cross section, it's slightly trickier than the main quest, but still a very easy puzzle. One final side objective is riddles, where you are given a vague description of a single object in the map, and you have a short time limit to find it. For these you basically have to have already found the item, and be able to link it to the oddly worded description. I did try to get these without help, but in the end I needed a guide; some of the areas that you need to check are just so big it's effectively luck if you think you'll be able to guess within the time limit (and I don't fancy your odds). The graphics are simplistic and charming, but the voice acting is where this game shines, every character has such a fantastic naturalistic performance and I was always looking forward to learning about characters from there own perspective after hearing about them the whole level from other characters. My main gripe is that the main plot point that prompted this journey just sort of ends. It's odd since it does get frequently brought up throughout the game, but was dropped in the final minutes. _______________ The next game is a light green affair, and it's Dordonge In this game you explore the memories of the past in a stylised water themed locati... (wait a sec... no no it's a different game). Where a big personalitied older person has been dead for some ti... (hmmmm...) You play as Mimi, both as an adult and as a child in her memories. Mimi is trying to establish what happened 20 years before after she lost her memory. While you do this you'll do scrap booking by collecting a whole lot of words, photos, stickers and sounds. Over the 8 chapters you'll explore and re-explore the environment along the Dordogne river. But it's not really open world at all, you can re-explore the house but the any of the locations that get added to your map are only there for aesthetics, you'll never go to the Market after going their in chapter 3 even if you want to. Gameplay is definitely where this game is lacking, this is a story first game, and don't get me wrong, the story was good, but it had three threads which when interwoven, don't feel they have the room to grow, these threads are surrounding the Gran, the father, and the thief. Because of this the final two chapters go so fast. There's an elephant in the room that I've been ignoring, because it's a good elephant, like an elephant that has made a red velvet cake. The game is beautiful, it has a water colour style akin to Beyond Eyes and Gris, but I'd say that this one is the best. There were moments that I thought that I assumed an object was a 2D background item, but you interact with it and it's revealed to be a full 3D object. The game looks stunning. Presentation is just generally solid, motion capture looks so fluid that I genuinely didn't realise it was used until I saw it in the credits and the music was also a relaxing experience. Overall it is a relaxing game that I'd recommend, even with the weaknesses that I've mentioned, a solid narrative whose presentation sells the experience.
  16. If you mean to get your money back no it's spent having your own posse though won't hurt anything though
  17. Update: The base game PS5 is now available for download for me (UK) 2 hours earlier than expected. 56GB base game, redeemed "purchase" for £0 - I have digital FO4 and season pass
  18. Oh no way! I just read your review on the PlayStation Trophy Hunters page over on FB haha! (Unless this is the weirdest coincidence ever) Never realized that was you. Anyways congrats on the amazing write up and I am looking forward to the guide!
  19. I'm loving these golden game nominations, I was expecting quick and easy, new Gen games from plus but instead old PS3 games that can be challenging plus I own alot of them so don't have to buy something new
  20. 10,000 PSNP forum posts!!!

1. DaivRules

DaivRules

Whoa! 

2. MidnightDragon

MidnightDragon

I’m here WAY too much. :lol:

21. Platinum #370: Stellar Blade Time/Difficulty/Grind: Time to Platinum: 50 Hours Personal Difficulty Rating: 5/10 Personal Grind Rating: 6/10 Introduction: Stellar Blade follows EVE, a member from the colony sent on a mission to earth to liberate it from the threat of Naytiba's with her trusty boo- sorry, I mean blade. Taking inspiration from games like Nier, Bayonetta, and even Sekiro, Stellar Blade tries to stand shoulder to shoulder with some of the juggernauts of the genre. Story/Characters: The story is surprising good, but starts out pretty slow. I don't want to get too much into detail, but it's very well crafted and paced. There are a lot of twists and turns, and some really great moments overall. As for the characters, they're extremely well written, very likeable, and what everyone is saying in their head right now, very attractive. The character designs are really good & you even have quite a lot of customization options, with ear/eye accessories, customizing your hair a bit when you finish a specific quest, & loads of different Nano Suits to equip that are all purely cosmetic (minus the Skin suit, which removes you shield when it's equipped). My only real complaint with the characters is the VA for both EVE and Lily. Having a heavy British accent on 2 very Korean looking girls is just super uncanny for me. It just doesn't fit. Adam's VA isn't too bad since while he doesn't really sound Korean, he doesn't really have a heavy accent like EVE & Lily's VA's do. This is just a small nit pick however. Gameplay: The gameplay is where the game truly shines. Taking inspiration from games Nier, Bayonetta, and even Sekiro with its parry/deflection mechanics. It does an extremely good job of blending these ideas together and coming out with a very cohesive game that flows really well. All the bosses in both design and in their attack patterns are unique, so you never feel like you're fighting a rehashed boss fight, except for the optional boss fights which are all rehashed with the exception of 1. Combat feels very responsive and flows really well into different combos and abilities, letting you get some wicked combos in on your enemies. My only complaint with the gameplay overall is that it's gank central when it comes to regular enemies when you get further into the game. You can very easily get stun locked and die because you got attacked by 4 different enemies all at once. This can some times feel very unfair and just down right bullshit, especially when it's a forced gank section with enemies that just don't stop attacking, basically forcing you to use specific attacks in order to deal with them quickly. Overall Rating/Conclusion: Overall the game is absolutely fantastic and does a great job at mixing all these different ideas together. For a studio that has only made a single mobile game before this and to come out release a massive quality product with absolutely 0 bugs and does a better job at releasing a AAA quality game than the big AAA studios is extremely sad. Shift Up has done an absolutely fantastic job and I look forward to seeing what else they do in the future! 9/10
  22. I haven't played Hidden Cats in London yet, so a few things probably present in London were new to me in New York, since they weren't in Castle and Buildings yet I loved the way the picture got color when you found all cats in a specific area! That helped a lot in the big main level, and it was satisfying to slowly complete the city. I also enjoyed finding the references to games/movies/comics etc. again, that was something I really liked in previous games as well 😁 The movement hints indicating a hidden cat were a nice gesture. And the music was relaxing and nice to listen to while finding those sneeky felines 👌 The only negative thing I could mention is, that I liked the uniqueness of the cats in Building and Castle more, many cats in this game look similar. But this is only a small thing and doesn't make the game bad! All in all, a beautiful short and relaxing game! But I expected nothing less
  1. Load more activity