All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. - Dead Rising - Bully ( Canis Canem Edit in EU) - Resistance - Resistance 2 - Uncharted : Drake's Fortune - Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves - Uncharted 3 : Drake's Deception
  3. I've been doing the To Be A Hero Legendary VR Mission, I've only played through 4 times, but I've gotten so good I breeze to Odin, but seriously, what the hell is with his RNG, it's seriously BS. He does Zantesuken almost immediately and pretty much back to back on 2 of my runs, even when blocking in Prime Mode, he still takes a big chunk of HP with Manawall. Screw this, I'm going to do Final Fantasy XVI DLC and come back to this later, this and Bonds Of Friendship is all I need for the Platinum, I've been following Optinoob's guide for this fight, anyone have other good pointers against Odin.
  4. I'd love to see these games: - GTA Liberty City Stories / Vice City Stories (why not included on the trilogy remastered while they were released on PS2?) - Dragon Quest 1 to 10 - inFamous - The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind - The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion - Max Payne 1/2 (I know it's on work but can't wait for this)
  5. The developer behind these ports "Flying Tiger Entertainment" suddenly delisted majority of the games they have on PS4 and Nintendo Switch stores and never said a word about it. According to a user on the Delisted games thread it was around September 2023 is when they got delisted. However this title is still up on the NA PSN store Just wanted to make this post as this title is removed on Nintendo Switch among other titles that didn't hit PS4 like the Night Slashers port. Just incase people are interested in this title as it may randomly get pulled without warning. I can only assume licensing rights expired, Data East is making a new collection or they could be hitting Arcade Archives in the future.
  6. When i am in the Crystal Caves and before the Dragon appears i want to get the trophy Stop Hitting Yourself Get hit by a falling crystal in the Crystal Caves. But when i smash the ground the rocks fall at an other platform. So i never get hit by them. Any tips? Edit: You got to be very quick 😉 I used the Club weapon and the middle platform you dive down the lower one.
  7. Same happened to me. Masterclass trophy didn't pop. Don't have the dlc and the latest patch is installed. I plan to get the dlcs anyway. But something on this update definitely broke this trophy
  8. Seems like Kingdom Come Deliverance 2 will release in 2024 for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X|S

9. Thanks, I am glad it was helpful, congrats on your plats! 😄
  10. "23716": { "title": "Heavy Duty Challenge", "platforms": [ "PS5" ], "submitter": "shipper321", "note": "Bugged Trophy. No earners on PSN.", "trophies": [ 13 ], "timestamp": 1713436283705 },
  11. The first thing you should do when you load in is to pause the game. Then check on every animal, some of them are in to small habitats. The tiger for example. And the African wild dog really needs a companion. Then you should lower all the staff salary to the absolut minimum (they won't quit so it doesn't matter). Keep them low until you only have their objective left 70% Happiness or what it was, by then you should have a bit more money so increase their salary until that objective is done then lower it again. And while you are paused build staff rooms 2-3 (you can research large ones but I did just fine with small ones). And my biggest tip is to get exhibit animals paired male and female, that's a great passive income. Some of them breed fast, many offspring at once and sell for good money. Also place donations boxes cos there is non or close to non in the whole park if I remember correctly. This level is hard I had to restart a couple of times. Have patience, increase ticket prices, place security cameras cos you pay back a lot of tickets cos of thugs pickpocketing your guests.
  12. Just got both of the Platinum's with very minimal drama. Many thanks again, Musashiden777.
  13. Yeah as long as you have PS+ anyway, absolutely fair enough. I thought I would enjoy it too but everything gave me bad vibes, from the roguelike water area to the very annoying cutscenes to the controversial publisher keeping their name off the Steam page to the button mashing for every damn little fish. I might actually give it a second try alongside you, since I have that PS+ tier too and I don't have to drop an additional €18 of my own money to play it now. But other games might come first for me. Actually if I join I'll make sure to at least play this alongside you. I'm also wondering about Avatar but with me having PS+ for another half a year, buying expensive new games isn't a high priority for me. Only thing I bought since starting on PS+ was the bundle with the last two Sherlock games. Of which I might actually put one on this list, I hadn't because I've played them before on my Steam Deck but like with Mass Effect in the last event, I'd be playing with much better graphics now. And especially Chapter One isn't a game you can just blow through in a couple of hours so it could be a counterweight for anything on my list that might turn out shorter than expected (some of these games I have no clue about how long they are, like Carto. Just saw it on PS+ and thought it looked fun so I downloaded it).
  14. Today
  15. It also doesn't look like a game I'd enjoy to be honest, but I'm curious enough. Since I still have Extra until 2025, I'll take advantage of it to try out one or the other game like this, that would usually not really entice me.
  16. Followed, love the format mate. Good luck on your quest!
  17. PS1 - Hogs of War, Harry Potter, Driver PS2 - Simpsons Hit and Run, Tony Hawk's Underground PSP - GTA Vice City Stories, GTA Liberty City Stories PS3 - Assassin's Creed, GTA IV, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, TES: Oblivion, Call of Duty: World at War
  18. It's actually very common for something like this to happen. Rest assured, just keep on playing the game according to the guide. If you happen to be missing a level or two in any of the social links, near end game the guide has written A LOT of additional free days where you can just do whatever you want. use those days near the end of the game (December / January) to level up those social links where you might have been behind.
  19. I saw Dave The Diver mentioned by both @voodoo_eyes and @purgta and I just now after booting up my PS5 realised it's because it's on PS+ now. I bought it on release on Steam and got very bad vibes from it, refunded it after half an hour of playing.
  20. Update #5 No new completed games to report since my last update but I have made considerable progress with two games on my list. Skyrim is going well and I am well over halfway through to 100% completion, hoping to have this completed in time for my next update. I have also mainly completed PG2K23 with only 2 trophies left to clean up soon. Toying with using one of my swaps but will know for sure once I've completed my current games as I am constantly changing like the wind with regards to what I want to play next! Happy hunting guys. 1. Horizon Forbidden West - 1% - 34% - 71% - 100% 2. It Takes Two - 2% 3. Bully - 1% 4. South Park The Stick of Truth - 1% - 100% 5. Final Fantasy 16 - 1% 6. The Walking Dead Season 1 - 1% 7. Skyrim - 1% - 13% - 55% 8. Helldivers 2 - 0% - 4% 9. PGA 2K23 - 31% - 36% - 68% 94%
  21. All doable on one playthrough ? The trophies suggest it
  22. Sadly after all the mess with previous Remastered/Remakes from R*, I don think we will see this any time soon, but I would love to dive back into Liberty City and relive Niko Story plus the 2 amazing DLC the game has. GRAND THEFT AUTO 4 !!!
  23. Along with not been able to play games after they leave, they also made it so you can't play after your sub ends, mine ends tomorrow and so do the Extra/Premium games, re downloading or restoring license does nothing.
  24. Hah yes, best to temper your expectations. Like that, the game might pleasantly surprise you And yep! 14 years ago we had our last MAJOR PoP game. It really made me happy to see that the old pre-AC series gets more love. But yeah, given how modern Ubisoft is, I will always approach their games with cautiousness. I simply can't trust them anymore. And yeah, back in the day they were crazy good...Splinter Cell was amazing!
  25. this game doesn't have any online trophies, and haven't got any updates
  1. Load more activity