All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. you seem to love horror games, so I suggest Martha is dead. I think it recently came out, saw one of my friends play it on Twitch and it looked like a good game. Platinum is also easy!
  3. AI and technology is moving too fast, we got time travellers and shit.
  4. Hey, not saying I am not interested in firing up the PS3. Or the GameCube as I need to see if my newly bought memory card will not corrupt Pokemon XD as I want to transfer all those Shadow Pokemon to my Switch before they announced the closing of Pokemon Bank for good. It's just that I have other priorities right now, like making sure I get the platinum for FFXIV on the PS4 before the next Live Letter on April 13 so I can delete that version and not have to pay for two subs. 😜
  5. Teetotaller still bugged! I finished it for the tenth time now and nothing
  6. I'm going to have to pay the piper someday to compensate my dad for having to pay extra for this game I am so addicted to. (coughcoughDragonQuestMonstersTheDarkPrincecoughcough) Anyways, I apologize for not getting a single trophy anywhere, but I have a #1 priority... Now that the FFXIV site has announced Live Letter 80 to be dropped, I have a single-minded purpose... April 13th is the day I will earn the platinum for the PS4 version of FFXIV. No ifs, ands or buts! However, this is a very very VERY grindy platinum trophy. Luckily, I have managed to get all the levequest clears for An Adventure's Life, I just need to do one levequests to get 1000 tradecraft leves, abusing the generosity of Mimida in Horizon by giving her vendor potions over six months. That's the hard part. The grindy parts are yet to come. However, one trophy I won't have to worry about is Master of Materia as I have melded the same materia to a grimorie 99 times and I have the book and materia in my chocobo saddlebag. I am running the Free Trial on this account so I don't have to pay for game time. However, I cannot earn any trophies while on the Free Trial, but I can use it to get the rest of the stuff done, which are as follows: Clear 99 guildhests (the last one I earn will get me For the Realm) Clear 999 FATEs (the last one will get me the trophy Destiny's - yes, just Destiny's, no noun after it. Worst trophy name ever) Clear 99 dungeons/trials/raids Fish up 999 fish (last one will get me two trophies) Mine 999 nodes (last one will get me two trophies) Harvest 999 logs or bushes (last one will get me two trophies) Complete the Realm Reborn story (for two trophies, but note below) The guildhests are the only part I have to wait for as you must queue up with players and the guildhest players are very rare. I might be waiting forever. The FATEs will wait until I clear the Praetorium as I will unlock Blue Mage and I can spend the next few days grinding out Blue Mage to Level 50 and then just work on those. If I can't do those, I can probably do the FATE grinding when I upgrade my account. I am going through the story a bit, but if I find myself unable to get through ARR before April 3, I can just use the Story Skip to bypass all the story. I'm not ashamed to use a story skip on an account which is only trophy fodder as I have a legit PS5 account which I am grinding the MSQ for. I don't need to deal with Gaius Von Balsar twice. Also, when I get Blue Mage up to Level 50, I can one-shot Ifrit in the normal Level 20 Bowl of Embers so I will just spam that trial 99 times to get prepped for that trophy. Now, a note: Once I upgrade out of the free trial, I will have to pay for a month of game time, which is fine because once I upgrade, I will only have all those above trophies to pop in fifteen minutes. Here is what will happen when I upgrade my account to the full game: First, I will buy a story skip and level skip and use them to upgrade my Warrior to Level 80(my character has only two jobs - Bard and Warrior) and skip all of the MSQ up to Endwalker, which I will not be doing. I will be selling the Allagan Platinum Pieces to get a million gil. First, I will meld that materia one more time to get my first two trophies. (Meddler in Materia, Master of Materia) (2/38) I will go to a levemete and doing their levequest to get the 1000th levequest for two trophies. (An Adventurer's Duty, An Adventure's Life) I don't know if doing a levequest will get me Page One, but I assume it will get that and Warrior of Light since I will be past ARR. (6/38) Then I will go to the marketboard and buy all the shards and materials I need and AFK craft 1000 items in each crafting class to get 16 trophies. This will take me an hour or two. I have already picked up all the crafting classes so I just need to do these crafts. (Dabble in XXX, One With XXX) This will get me over half of the trophies. (22/38) I'll then go into my gathering classes and gathering one node, bush and fish for another chunk of trophies. (28/38) After that will be the time to do the battle side of things. As my Warrior, I will clear one FATE to get the 100th FATE for two trophies for FATEs as well as two trophies for killing enemies as the only reason I am doing MSQ and dungeons is to rack up 10,000 kills. (32/38) Then I will be doing one run of Toto-Rak unsynched to get my 100th instanced raids. (34/38) Then I will do one guildhest. (36/38) Finally, I have only two more trophies to get. I'll do one Frontline Roulette to get the PvP trophy, Slay Thy Neighbor. (37/38) And then I'll unsync Binding Coil of Bahamut Turn 5 to kill Twintania for the platinum. (39/39) Once that's done, it's hasta la vista to Chaotic Nuzlocke as I will be logging out as soon as I get that platinum and deleting my PS4 version of FFXIV and going into the Square-Enix site to cancel that account forever. No, I do not want to cancel the sub, Square-Enix, I want to cancel the account and delete my character! I so do not intend to play this version of FFXIV after I get the platinum. This version is jank and crashes and lags way too much. I had so many freezes on it and when it crashes you have to log out of the game, to the website, and then log back in. It's jank and the faster I get to this platinum the better. As I said, I have a legit PS5 FFXIV on my secondary PSN account, and I will platinum that version too, but right now, I want to just get this bugbear off my back which will be done when I get my check in April. Therefore, I must spend the next few days prepping the trophies so I will not be able to play any more games for the time being. I won't be marathoning, I do have another game on the Nintendo Switch I am playing, and I do go visit my nieces for Princess Peach Showtime, but for now my focus is on getting all these grinds out of the way. I'll try to set up a boosting session to get help in getting 99 guildhests.
  7. You seem to only be discussing PS3 games. PS4 and PS5 games are still available in the NA store. This includes Symphonia Remastered, Vesperia, Zestiria, Berseria, and Arise. In fact, they were all recently added to PS Plus. Not sure where you're getting 'many' from.
  8. I would have to go with Disco Elysium, as a game looks interesting to me and is on your profile picture 😎
  9. Hi, I know that I didn’t unlock the platinum. However as stated above when I synced the trophy’s off a user that I never had signed in with a PSN account the timestamps never synced I do not know why nor how but I have ASD and I never put CFW on my PS3. Could I please have someone DM me so we can discuss this. Back when I did unlock them they were obtainable…. Please see this YouTube video stipulating the trophy timestamps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IXlgzdQG5Y
  10. I would suggest doing a Kingdom hearts game since you got a lot of final fantasy, or a yakuza game
  11. Platinum 162 - Granblue Fantasy Relink Difficulty: 7/10 Enjoyment: 7/10 Playing the game is amazing. The endgame grind is also amazing, not for the same reasons.
  12. Hello Everyone. Since there is little or no information about this game, here is a video guide for all the B levels. They are not required to be done in a specified time so you can complete them at your own pace.
  13. These are some of your Guitar Hero: Metallica trophies sorted by date from a different site: You also don't have the plat in spite of unlocking all other trophies (at the same time) and you obtained many unobtainable trophies in the game this month.
  14. Thank you yet again. This is a cross-buy, right?
  15. Dumb question but if servers go down, I’m still able to obtain the trophies for story mode thing ?
  16. After doing a little research it appeared that the game was running pretty much glitch free as of patch 1.02, so I decided to give it a go. More than half way through my first playthrough, I went to load my save this morning and am stuck on a black screen. Restarting the game doesn't help, and I can't even start a new game now. It played the opening cutscene and then I am at a black screen again. I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone considering this game - especially if you're someone who can't stand your time being wasted, you may want to avoid it. I wish I had now.
  17. So i stored the maister skill rightoues fury (don't ask me why lol) however its since disaapeared from my storage which will most likelty lock me out of the miaster skill trophy unless i can get it back again somehow. I know i got it as i had to do the quest where lennart goes from melve village to harve village, once he was in harve village i talked to him and got the scroll. Has this happened to anyone else?
  18. Y'all ever have those parents that went through all of your messages for absolutely no reason?

19. Hey, I didn't mod my PS3 and my PS3 can't even run CFW at all even if I wanted to mod my PS3 which I never did. I am happy to supply evidance for the matter to have this overturned as I do not want to create a new profile becasue I have had this profile for over ten years. I also have a disability and am blind in one eye can my account please be reinstated as a once off as they are genuine trophy’s
  20. Do you know where I can see how many RP points I have ? I’m using the method you mention but no trophie, even if I found in « Stats » than I earned 140kRP but no trophy. I don’t really know if the figure is accurate or totally wrong …
  21. I feel ya. I spent about 6 hours yesterday on the friendship one and decided to take a break for the rest of the day. Gonna give it a shot again today. Thanks man. I followed your channel so I got notified right away lol. Still struggling with it but I know its not something you can really do much with like the other ones.
  22. If 1937 snow white saw the current live action trailer for disney snow white. And also me.

crazy-snow-white-crazy.gif

23. Leaderboard Updated: 29.03.2024 Yeah Fighting EX Layer was really fun. I have a lot of fun as well with Kill La Kill IF. Watched the Anime first of course. There aren't any new fighting Games to added to the list for now. I have seen a league of legends fightign game, wich look intresting at least. Not released yet.
  24. Thanks! It was the FATEs that took me the longest tbh. I did the potions-leve and just did them when allowance was full. Got 999 then waited until i got the FATE-trophy FATEs however was so slow at times. Tried to get 10-20 every other day, but it was tedious. Managed to complete some shared FATEs tho!
  25. Good price unlike The jumping ones, i actually read the story instead of spamming x and not reading and well it was something 😅
  26. There is a section where you can see the ingame achievements. Not all of them are part of the trophy list. Just compare both lists to see which ones you have to do
  1. Load more activity