All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yes its like that for me within the psn store but when i logged into the game it says i have everything unlocked and i defo havnt purchased any of them
  3. The DLC might not be live yet, even though the trophies are.
  4. This is a really good way to list your games and you have some absolute incredible games on your list. will be very exciting to follow
  5. so i been playing this game without really any guides or tricks (as in bow spawn etc) and realized i killed a few rare game hunts that i should of stole from before i did, but trying to get these 2 weapons i tried to make a loose guide with notes on exactly what materials you need to get to that point to create them. as im still in the process of this, double check this on your own or make a save point before cashing in your rare items just in case im wrong. there is some alt ways to get some of these items besides my notes but like i said on accident i killed the trophy hunts. i dunno if this will help anyone but before i delete it out of my notes i figured id post it. feel free to add any comments or correct any mistakes. x=amount high arcana (do this 3 times for 3 high arcanas) 10x (30x) Arcana 1x(3x) Feystone (elemental steal) 1x (3x) Soul of Thamasa (Ishteen - barheim passage rare hunt steal, very top left) or - farm dustia for high arcanas, need low hp 1 character, phoenix down on enemy, leave zone, enter zone, to chain (location, dalmasca westersand top of galtea downs) or - chain - helvinek for high arcana or - elemental - the one in nabreus deadlands near the savesphere u can steal feystone from an entite, zone area through save sphere and kill leynirs for wargods band.. so ull get both. empyreal soul - serptarius (do this 3 seperate times) 1x(3x) high arcana 1x(3x) soul powder (vorres hunt)(Steal from Etems, henne mine 2nd part, special charter?) 2x(6x) wargods bands (leynirs nabreus deadlands, lifeless strand, north of crystal) 4x(12x) snake skin (Toam Hills of the Giza Plains, dry - wildsnake) 2x(6x) serpent eye (feywood) gemsteel (do this 3 seperate times)(buy then redo) 1x (3x) Scarletite 2x (6x) Damascus Steel 2x (6x) Hell-Gate’s Flame (cerberus-feywood - stolen truths) tournesol + kumbha 3x gemsteel 3x empyreal soul 3x serpentarius 3x orichalcum 2x mallet
  6. Can't see it for purchase is it free? Would love to play this with the wife again
  7. I finished the last mission but the Quest Complete-est trophy didn't pop. I need all Chalice? I followed the guide and everything is fine, just this trophy with problem.
  8. If you feel annoyed just drop the game and come back later when you feel to give it a shot again, i didnt even tried those challenges but was extremely burnt out after finishing all minigames and decided to call it for now, i wasnt enjoying my time with the game at all anymore and was extremely impatient/anxious all the time. Im definitely going to plat it later, but not right now.
  9. I did it before the Yuffie cheese was found. I just kept swapping characters the moment Gilgamesh targeted them. And used a Limit Siphon build to focus on having Cloud just LB spam as much as possible. Gilgamesh is the hardest part.
  10. I do think luck is a big factor in quite a few of the harder VR challenges though not just skill. Alot of my commands were just getting interrupted by enemy attacks.
  11. Honestly, I followed Optinoob's guide for Rulers of the world and got it first try... (I didn't even try another build before) Just try to be as fast as possible in throwing Haste & ATB Ward on Yuffie and magnified resist (to avoid frog) then start spamming Brumal (respect the order too)
  12. So I decided to just put this away now before it got any more foul from spoilage... #113: Unpacking (PS5) After being in the pan for three and a quarter months, it was time to just let this game go. I was hoping it'd be "U" in my A-Z challenge but at this point I am not sure I am going to continue that challenge. My next title goal was Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch... which is still rotting in my PS3 which hasn't been turned on since I got it. Final Fantasy XIV was taking over my life so I had to clean this out of the pantry, just like the virtual boxes in the game. So I booted it up, solved the Rubik's Cube for the last trophy, and deleted it and the save. I'm glad that'my last Platinum Rain list is now gone. Still unsure if I want to do another, though, with only two months and a dollop left before the 48-hour Dawntrail maintenance period. I have to get my character in FFXIV past Shadowbringers at least and that takes hours, and adding more games to play in the meantime is a bit difficult. 😴 But I really had to put a platinum now, it had been a full week since I did any trophy hunting, if you don't count the trophies I popped clearing the 2.x content and then Heavensward. Anyways, I'm already planning out a list on the A-Z Slayers challenge that @DoctorDrPepper has posted so that might motivate me to start up some games in limbo. If I have to, I will purchase more stacks of easies for the Vita and play them on my one-mile walks. (I just gained a pound, I need to start cutting out food and doubling my walk time. 😢)
  13. You Win Some, You Lose Some Recover Tchernenko's research data from the Russian Consulate. On the Level Reach Level 30 with an Agent. Bling! Bling! Equip all Equipment slots with Superior or High end Items.
  14. Still working on 1.2, but they’ll probably patch it soon
  15. Sometimes taking a break from a game is a good way to clear your head and come at the problem from another angle once you return, or if you return. It's probably disappointing right now but you've made great progress at 84% and there's nothing to stop you from getting the rest someday.
  16. I found the game absolutely horrid. It’s definitely not fun if you ask me. Which is disappointing since I enjoyed Minecraft itself.
  17. Nobody Saves the World #353 Nobody Saved the World All trophies unlocked. 19.36% Rare
  18. Update: The Adam Wolfe lists are starting to sync .
  19. Does the Cornucopia exploit with deleting your save on PS5 still work? It hasn't been patched?
  20. Would "Defeat the World of Chaos in the End of the World within 15 hours" count even though it's not a character but a boss rush?
  21. This may be a stupid question, but I know you have to complete the run in one go without closing the game so I wanted to make sure that I could still pause it and take a break if I need to before screwing it up. Also, does anyone know if dying and going back to a checkpoint resets the timer, or does it still count? I've played games that did this both ways.
  22. Today
  23. I've been stalled at 84-85% of the trophies since the end of March. I've been following Optinoob's video guides on youtube for the Brutal challenges on VR only to find myself spending hours on end still failing miserably. I'm currently stuck on Rulers of The Outer Worlds and I can only get as far as Gilgamesh on a good run then he just kicks my party's ass no matter what I do. I'm stumped as to how people are claiming they did Optinoob's method and beat it on their first attempt yet I'm just struggling with it. I don't get how the platinum is taking so long for me to obtain yet others are seemingly breezing through it. Bout time I threw in the towel and played something else now I think.
  24. So are the cheats still working? Cause someone on page 1 said it was patched already with 1.2 or something
  1. Load more activity