All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Killing a dozen imps with the lightning you get as a chalilce reward; once it's gone, it's gone, there's no way to re-earn it and no way to re-stock it as far as I can tell. Other than cheats, is there any way to get this trophy once your lightning hits 0%?
  3. Score is around 85 right now, might change throughout the day https://opencritic.com/game/16510/stellar-blade
  4. Hi! Can anyone help me with the Weapon Collector trophy? (Collected all the blueprints) I have all 8 blueprints. I didn't get the trophy, I made all the weapons and unfortunately it didn't give it anyway. Anyone have any ideas what else can be done? (I play with ps4 version if that counts) Thanks for the help!
  5. Sorry to hear that, i didn't know DLC trophies can be bugged too! 😑There was one guy on youtube saying he used the "Lassiter Nightcrawler " and it popped. It didn't work when he was using a different (standard?) car. Maybe worth a try? Also, have you looked into this thread? https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/286159-trap-game-strong-not-popping/
  6. I would give your plats an 8.5/10. Some difficult games in there, and the "easy games" can still take a lot of time. A lot of your games I also play, I have in my backlog or look interesting. Good completion percentage also. Keep it up
  7. I had the same issue when trying to play with my friends a few years ago, its ridiculous that its still a problem. we were able to join on the older edition though but that's only accesible to people who played the game before december 2019.
  8. I enjoyed myself reading it, for what it's worth lol
  9. Assassin's Creed Chronicle's three parts can be bought individually but have no in this case. Only the Trilogy Pack which combines all three parts has for either PS4 or Vita has a so there are 2 you can get. Another question related to another Assassin's Creed game AC Revelations is set in Istanbul but back when it was part of the Ottoman Empire. Can i use it for Turkey? Turkey is the heir of the Ottoman Empire
  10. Thank you for the info - it sounds like the MP trophy will be a pain to get .
  11. It really has been a slog recently. I've been doing Chenyue Vale for my dailies really passively, but I can't say the new events have been particularly interesting or engaging. Going to get these two trophies and clear the new region then probably take a nice long break before Natlan. My poor PS4 is also really struggling with these updates, I feel like I have to clear space every time one of these comes out.
  12. Been busy with life, but no it's just gone they've patched it out.
  13. Do we know what time it'll be dropping?
  14. If you follow the trophy guide you should be able to get it, however I am struggling with Amiable Character as that one refuses to pop.
  15. Going with a replacement this early on in it's charge cycle probably isn't going to get you what you're looking for, considering any no-brand 3rd party direct replacements are shady enough as it is. For $20, you can either get a direct attachment battery extender that plugs into the charging port on the bottom of the controller, or an external power bank that you run a short cord next to you and play while it's attached. The battery in the Edge is only 2/3 the size of the battery in the DualSence. 4-ish hours is about what you're going to get for any battery that's going to fit in that cavity.
  16. Didn't unlock on my first playthrough, so I deleted the game and my save files and played through it all again. Still no trophy. What a waste of time.
  17. Since the game's embargo lifts in a matter of minutes... I want to thank... IGN France for opening my eyes and convincing me to be so concerned about the women who'll "kill themselves" over an unrealistic beauty standard set by the first ever attractive fictional female protagonist in a video game (especially when said protagonist is heavily based on a 3D scan of an actual model) 😱 Let me see some of their "concerning" reactions to Stellar Blade and its characters: "Dude look at her juicy ass. Like holy smokes." "She looks good! I see what you guys mean now." "Wait, something tells me im gonna really like this game." "And her cosplay is doable. Definitely doable cosplay." "Is that it?! Noo, I want more. I need more. That's it? No! That was too good." Also, unlike Tachy, doesn't find Eve necessarily beautiful but moreso cute/pretty. "Omg I love her outfit so much. Like I wanna do a cosplay of that; they're so good." "Just look at her. Just loook at herr. And this is the view we get the whole time while playing." (adorably obsessing over her outfit) "So now that I have finished the first hour of gameplay with the demo, my review is that yes I will definitely be playing this. I am even more convinced now. I mean, I was convinced from the trailer when we saw how attractive the MC is. And now that I've actually gotten to try the gameplay I am so excited. It very much has that Sekiro feel..." "Hot" count meter in video: I lost count. "Ah she's so prettyyyyy, I wanna cos.. aww!" "Good physics. Yes good jiggle physics indeed lol." "Cute waifus, SAYYY LESS!" (In another video) "I am so excited. I am so excited to play the full game. I know we'll play it immediately when it comes out, but I am soooo ready. My body is ready." "Ooo what a shot! Holy cow! Woo that was beautiful." "The [base] outfits [of Eve and Tachy] are so pretty... my gosh." "What an awesome demo; I had so much fun with this." "For sure I will end up playing this game for my channel." The purest-minded female by far out of any video here, lol. And she'll be getting the game at launch. "I think imma need some water. I think im going to need some water... yeah." I heard several screenshot clicks lmao. "Yo this is a day one." "They gave her a very nice... behind- As they should; we're going to spend like probably 90-something% of the game staring at her character, so I mean... might as well make it look nice." She ain't wrong. *Mentions a list of valid positive points* "GGs to Stellar Blade. I-I really liked this game. I was a little nervous though cause I was like uhhh... The characters look really, but is the game just as good? And I'd have to say yes." "I might be gay now." "Not Tachy fine ass." (after she got impaled) "I swear I can't wait till this game come out." "The 26th needs to hurry up!" "Like who wouldn't want sexy Asian girl simulator, right 🤷‍♀️? I even wanna play that. I'm not that hot, I know, and I still wanna play her." "I wanna cosplay her." ... "Should I cosplay as Tachy, or should I cosplay as Eve?" "How do I take my suit off. I wanna be even sexier." "I have to say, it's really really really good. They have severely impressed me. I'm loving this and I just... uh I feel so in love with this game." "I definitely, definitely enjoyed this demo. 10/10. We are playing this when it gets out, April 26th." So enthusiastic and passionate about the game altogether it only made sense to save her reactions for last. "She has a really nice booty. She looks just beautiful man. Like a really cool character." "Aye I am not lesbian and im married, but... wooo. Amazing character design... badass." O.M.G. this game is so good! I'm buying it! Ahh! Because of time I'll add the few other videos that aren't here in a bit. It sadly won't beat the embargo. Based female gamers, whom aren't the slightest bit triggered at the fictional beauty standard present in the fictional video game world. In addition to a few more unlinked videos, they're are just enjoying the show and gameplay. All of them find the characters' designs great and highly attractive, and they have no problem nor raise the slightest thing to be concerned about in regards to the extreme nonsense IGN France's chief editor was going on about. All of them are so excited to the extent of getting the game day one, and multiple of them have goals to cosplay the female characters. It's only the same and inevitable crazy bunch of... individuals... making a big deal out of ultimately nothing. The... alternate outfits... are another universally appealing component in the game that females are loving.
  18. Yes once you have all reverse engineering of a certain faction research, you can then do that research. For example complete the Deceptor MG, Bulldog AR-50, Iron Fury HG and the Cyclops SR7 reverse engineering then you can complete the Gauss Tech Research.
  19. Coming back to say i finally was able to obtain the platinum including the most bugged trophy for me: "The Whole Story" (collect every Kingslayer file) after almost 7 years. The bad news is i had to collect them all over again on a new save slot, but it wasn't as bad because i didn't need to play ANY story mission or DLC. Trophy popped before i collected the last kingslayer file, but i had to clear each and every region which took me about 8-10 hours in total. Most annoying thing was getting files from Unidad bases, they were super alert and often hard to enter. Sometimes i just rushed in grabbing the file and quickly left. All kingslayer files needed for the trophy (data sheet icon) are perfectly ready to pick up on the map. No need to engage in any story or trigger missions. When you hover over the map, the counter like "7/10 Kingslayer files" is misdirecting, because this number includes all briefings, legends too, but the trophy only requires the "data sheet icon" collectibles: Don't get confused by what the counter says on the left when in tacmap. My tips: 1) use this interactive map and toggle off everything unneeded. This helped me a ton spotting all the files. https://swissgameguides.com/maps/ghost_recon_wildlands/world/interactive_map.html 2) I recommend leveling up skill points to get insta helicopter delivery; or fast travel as much as possible, always looking for free helicopters will make it much smoother. 3) put the game difficulty to easiest to avoid tough combat Good luck!
  1. Load more activity