This is for anyone that is interested in unlocking UNSPUN .
You will need to use the PSX Download Helper to get platinum. The game downloading is 4.585 GB without any patches (if the game shows up at around 4.8 GB, then you've done something wrong). If you intend to download the game while you are sleeping or away, you need to change your PC/Laptop battery/sleep settings. You will also need to keep your PS4 on, do not put it in Rest Mode, since the game will update it with the most recent patch. When the game has downloaded and you switch back to your proper internet settings, remember to cancel the v1.10 patch from your downloads after you boot the game up.
On v1.00 it is IMPOSSIBLE to meet the requirements for UNSPUN because of (at least) two things:
1. After you restore the Bar, you cannot access the choice to order a drink from Tess (which is required for the "Blowing Off Steam" task).
2. After you complete Scene 9 in the Dream Theater, the Cortex door becomes glitched. You have two options (Yes or No) and you can't select either of them. The Touchpad, Touchpad + trick to get through glitched doors does not work on the v1.00 end game Cortex door.
3. If for some reason you decide to play the game from the beginning on v1.00 (there are some benefits), avoid BRIGHT SPARK & CHANGING ROOMS since they are glitched, and upgrade to v1.10 once you complete Scene 9.
On v1.10 it is POSSIBLE to meet the requirements for UNSPUN but the trophy is GLITCHED. You need to complete all tasks, buy/restore all departments, buy all projects, buy all upgrades, buy all staff (& staff bonuses), while getting the Cortex to 100 on v1.10. After that you will need to back-up your save, delete the game, re-download the game using PSX Download Helper to block the patch, then use your v1.10 Cortex 100 save on v1.00 to unlock the trophy.
I got UNSPUN to unlock by getting into the game and then fast traveling to Ted's Quarters (which auto-saves the game), then I closed the application, rebooted the game and the trophy popped at the main menu.
A few tips regarding glitches:
- Read all of cycoivan's tips
- I would make a back-up save every 1-2 days. I rotated between 3 USB flash drives.
- If you start a shift, DO NOT leave until the shift is over. This happened to me on at least four occasions, I would leave the Cortex (during a shift) once I had enough money to purchase something from Human Resources or R&D and when I returned to the Cortex, my screen would lock up to where I couldn't progress. Buy upgrades/items BEFORE or AFTER a shift.
- I found that if I left the Atrium last to restore, the repair would never complete (the bar would get stuck at around half-way).
- The HR shop is a fucking disaster and can screw you very easily. Once you complete Expand HR Store #2 & New Comic Research, make sure to back-up your save and purchase all the items in one shot (I think you need around 20,000 credits). If you buy the Stargaze poster without buying anything on the bottom row, you are screwed. Buy everything on the bottom row, from right to left, then buy everything from the top row from left to right (ending with the poster).
- When I purchased the bonuses for my staff, I would have to buy one (store would lock up), then teleport to the Cortex, enter HR again, buy one (store would lock up), rinse and repeat, until I got all 10.
- The "Pest Control" task is a pain if you need to complete it once the doors glitch. Once you purchase the cat from the HR Store, it will appear to the right of the Memory Bank (near the mouse hole). You need to click on the "!" cat for the task to be completed. If you do the Touchpad, Touchpad + trick you will automatically go into the Memory Bank. This may take a few tries but you need to spam the trick as many times as you can, to try to get the task completed. As the game transitions to black, it should say "Task Completed" if you are successful, then you will end up in the Memory Bank.