A few more tips/info:
- "Friends in very low places" (Chapter 3) is an easy gold. Take a shortcut through the woods when riding to Rhodes and crouch sprint when getting to the coach.
- "Enter, Pursued by a Memory" (Ch. 2) found that way easier with the shotgun. Run to the rocks, the wolves will be "confused" and grant easy kills
- "A Fisher of Men" (Ch. 2) - If you have trouble with the time requirement, only catch one fish and after that stand at the river and wait until Jack in finished to immediately trigger the cutscene.
- "Pouring Forth Oil IV" - If you use replay mode, also loot the brandy in the baggage car. Otherwise you don't get enough dead eye for 10 kills
- "Good, Hones, Snake Oil" - If you have trouble returning in time, after catching him with the lasso drag him (on your horse) towards the side of Valentine out of the water and hogtie him there.
- "The course of true love III" - When using replay, stock arthur hasn't enough stamina to swim through the water two times (respectively you lose time by regenerating). Rather go through the water with your horse both times.
- "The bridge to nowhere" - Check your settings if your tap to hold delay is all the way to the left. Seems impossible to escape the train in 19 seconds without that.
- "Honor amongst Thieves" - When riding to the location, don't go in cinema camera and spam X to force him to ride faster. I tried it both times with and without cinema camera where I stole the vaccine at the same spot, but I only got gold when I didn't use cinema camera.