Single Status Update
My parents are out of town for a couple of days which means I get to hook my playstation up to the big 50-something inch TV 😎 So, help me choose how best to spend this opportunity.
- NG+ run of HZD, followed by Frozen Wilds DLC
- Give Bloodborne a proper go now that I'm no longer distracted by the AC: Origins DLC
- Make use of the extra space and disappear into PSVR
- Start something completely new! (Options such as Prey, Uncharted Lost Legacy, ME: Andromeda)
Other suggestions of new games or something you can see on my profile are greatly appreciated
Dam that sucks. Are you old enough to move out or are you still in school?
I would recommend finishing up games you started recently that you already put on your trophy list. I wouldn't touch a new game just yet.
Definitely do Bloodborne. That is probably my favorite PS4 exclusive and it's a blast to play. You may struggle at first like I did for a while but the game mechanics will sink in and the journey will become a lot more straightforward.
New Game Plus in Horizon Zero Dawn is not hard if you have the Shield Weaver outfit. Make sure you play on the highest difficulty. Frozen Wilds will take a bit of time since you have to get collectibles and score a certain criteria at the hunting grounds. I felt the story is more of a continuation of what you saw in the base game. Nothing too difficult, but worth playing.
Hope this helps.
- Show next comments 3 more