Community Reputation163 Excellent
- Birthday 05/06/95
Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
Video Games, Movies, TV Shows, Acting, Music
Recent Profile Visitors
Single Status Update
So it's been a while since I last posted on here, figured I'd check in with everyone and do a little update on where I'm at with trophy hunting. So I hope you're all doing well firstly.
Now as for my trophies; Earlier this year I posted that I had got the platinum for Resident Evil & a couple of 100% lists. Well after being stuck in lockdown for the longest time; I've decided to set a trophy hunting goal again. So I'm looking to hit 150 Platinums by the end of the year. So far this year I have earned 4 platinums (Soon to be 5 with Erica) so figured I'd post both the platinum lists and 100% lists done so far this year.
Platinums of 2020 (so far):
- Resident Evil HD Remaster - Such a fun game and one that really tests your knowledge of the game.
- Resident Evil 3 - A decent enough remake from Capcom; Not as good as 2 and I felt there were some big misses with this game but still a great title nonetheless and worth picking up.
- Terminator Resistance - DON'T LISTEN TO THE CRITICS with this game. This title is a phenomenal recreation of the future world James Cameron presented to us many years ago. The fact it feels very similar to Fallout 3 aswell from it's lockpicking segments to the music to even the RPG Skill mechanics. Add in a final act to remember and this is a sure treat for any Terminator fan.
- Concrete Genie - Finally got around to getting the platinum trophy for this wonderfully creative and beautiful game. The team at PixelOpus definitely outdid themselves with this and its worth picking up for the hidden story message at the games core.
100% Games of 2020 (so far) - Like No Platinum Trophies:
- Max Payne - Classic from the good old days of the PlayStation 2.
- Thomas Was Alone - Very clever storytelling with some great platforming and puzzle elements.
- What Remains of Edith Finch - This game might genuinely be up there with my favourite games of the generation so far. The storytelling in this game is sublime and the different gameplay elements throughout make this more than just a regular walking sim. Plus the use of John Carpenter's Halloween theme aswell as The Nutcracker Suite by Tchaikovsky just helped to make this game better in my eyes.
- Last Day of June - A game that I saw a while back and got intrigued by. It is worth picking up if it appears on sale at some point but it definitely wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Some interesting ideas that reminded me of The Butterfly Effect though which was nice.
So that's it for now. Aiming to make my 125th plat Persona 5 Royal and my 150th Final Fantasy VII Remake.
Until next time though guys stay safe.