This is exactly how I did this on Hitman 2016. It's probably a glitch for Hitman 2 because I tried it this way a few times over and nothing. So I guess if it doesn't work that way then do it the way I described. I would actually say this method is easier, but hey.
After listening to Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers a few times over, here is my ranking of every Kendrick Lamar album.
Note: I have not listened to Section.80 or untitled unmastered. yet. They will not be ranked.
#1: good kid, m.A.A.d city
Best song: Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst
#2: To Pimp a Butterfly
Best song: The Blacker the Berry
#3: Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers
Best song: N95 or We Cry Together
Rating: Too early to tell! (Likely A 9/10)
Best song: DNA or DUCKWORTH
He has not released a bad album yet.
So the trophy in the Bangkok Legacy DLC " Drop the Bass" is different from Hitman (2016) and Hitman 2. In Hitman (2016), you can drop the coconuts onto their heads separately and it will unlock the trophy. On Hitman 2, you'll need to drop a coconut on their heads at the same time. To do this, you'll need to follow the Bugman mission story. Follow it up until Jordan Cross and his entourage enters the atrium and don't put in the sleeping gas. Ken Morgan will be making his rotation around the bottom area, testing out food and checking for his letter. Once Ken Morgan enters the atrium to check on his letter, put in the sleeping gas to knock everybody out, including Morgan and Cross. Drag them both under the same coconut and shoot the coconut to drop onto them. Be make sure to make manual saves throughout. Hopefully this helps you. The DLC Trophy Guide is wrong, do not follow it.
I would love a downvote button on the forums... I know Invision Power Services doesn't have that in their software but still, would truly change the forums. Would cause drama too, pretty neat idea. 🔻
Just reached under 1200 unearned trophies! Been a long time coming, it's been like that for a while.
I'm sure you're aware of this but, if you're in a hurry to try and get that number down as fast as possible, use this
I use it on mine from time to time to see if I can squeeze my number below 500 lol
Sorry, I meant to say Congrats and not CNN grats lol
@enaysoft Yes, I am aware of this tab. I usually like to tackle games one at a time, not based on rarity. Could come in handy later though
Hey all! Just made a PSNP crossword puzzle! Test your knowledge and see how many you can get without looking it up.
Hey guys, I need some help with game series. I haven't ventured much from my typical bunch of games, I would appreciate it if you could let me know the best game out of these series:
- The Last of Us
- Final Fantasy
- Far Cry
- Life is Strange
- Sniper Elite
- Crash Bandicoot
- Destroy All Humans
- God of War
- Tomb Raider
- The Crew
- Sly Cooper
- Gravity Rush
- Mirror's Edge
I have never played any of these. If you know something about something, please let me know! Just wondering!
- Show previous comments 10 more
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst is awesome. Definitely easier to platinum than its prequel.
- Both The Last of Us games are masterpieces in my eyes. They tell gut-wrenching stories about violence.
- While I haven't played Shadow, both Tomb Raider and Rise are great. I'd avoid Tomb Raider if I were you since the online part of the game is pretty much a graveyard.
- Infamous: Second Son was the reason why I grabbed a PS4 back then. That game is cool as heck. First Light is short but sweet.
- God of War (2018) is a masterpiece, too. A 3D metroidvania is its glorious form. After playing it, I think you should play Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
- Life is Strange is obviously a game you have to play when all you want to do is sit back and relax.
- Only played the first two Yakuzas during the PS2 era, so I can't comment much because my memory about them is hazy.
Not that you need another response, but here you go:
- Yakuza. The games are good, but (with the exception of Like a Dragon), very similar. If you like one, it will open you to a lot of hours of fun. I'm leaving out Dead Souls here. I personally thought it was OK, but the shooter format is quite different from the numbered titles.
- Persona. One of my personal favorites since Revelations on the PS1. They changed their style beginning with P3 to ad a social element, and it works for me. But the games are very long, and a bit unforgiving without a guide (which I highly recommend). The spinoffs are very different. I enjoyed Strikers quite a bit, and had some fun with P4D, but I thought P3D and P5D kind of sucked.
- Final Fantasy. Back in the day, this topped the list of my favorite franchises, and really, 1-12 (SP games - I know nothing of the MMOs) are all good in their own way. Even 10-2, with its grating characters and awful story, is still fun to play. But for me, they lost something at the time of 13. I played 13-2 and Lightning Returns, and ultimately gave up on the mainline. Spin-offs are hit or miss (and, truthfully, the ones I've played didn't offend, but hardly impressed).
- Far Cry. I've only played 4 and Primal. I enjoyed both. If you don't mind a repetitive (but fun) game mechanic, they're a decent waste of time, though I wouldn't play them consecutively or anything. Also, if you've played the newer AC games, they're similar to that, except in first person.
- Infamous. I've only played the first one, and Second Son. I enjoyed both of them, though the plat of Infamous is a pain.
- God of War. The PS3 titles are fantastic arcade action with a story that gets dumber as it goes. The PS4 title is pretty stock for its combat, but has a much better story overall. It depends on what you want.
- Gravity Rush. One of the most overrated games I've ever played. It's not bad, per se, but it's very annoying. There wasn't much to do, and the gravity gimmick wears off pretty quickly (at least for me.
- Jak. I played the first two titles on PS2. I liked the first, and hated the second. I then replayed the first one on PS4...and hated it. These old 3-D platformers might have some potential as remakes (see Spyro, e.g.), but in their raw form, they just aren't as good.
I would highly recommend, and also highly NOT recommend the Yakuza games lol.
The Yakuza games are awesome games and definitely worth playing, but their trophies are super hard and well, you're probably gonna lose your 100% competition percentage on your trophy list if you start
(or at least ruin your progress in trying to get near to 100% if that's still your goal)
More than anything, your completion percent is most impressive. Maintaining a completion percent like that is extremely difficult. Good work. Let's look at some of your games. Every one of your platinums is respectable. No EZ plats. Great. Some plats I'll point out is Super Street Fighter IV, Ninja Gaiden, and Sekiro. Overall, I will give you a 8.5/10. Very good profile, but needs a little bit more platinums to up those points. Good work!!!!
I think Shaun White Snowboarding is unobtainable. Baseball, probably go for the next MLB The Show game that comes out. Basketball, I would suggest steering away from NBA2K. Maybe go for 3on3 Freestyle. Boxing, you should try Creed: Rise to Glory. VR Boxing. For checkers and chess, there's a bunch of games to pick from. For Dodgeball, I suggest you go for Stikbold!, a very fun dodgeball game. Pretty hard, though. eSports, literally any video game. For fishing, try a Rapala game. RDR2 is also very good with the fishing mechanics, and require you to catch so many fish for the platinum. I know there's a horse racing guide somewhere... For Olympics, you gotta go with Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020! Such a fun platinum. Parkour, Mirrors Edge. Or even Spider-Man, that has some really good parkour mechanics. For Skateboarding, Skate 3. I hope to see you at one of my sessions. Best Skateboarding game ever. Skiing, go with Steep. This is a very fun challenge and I wish you the best of luck!
Seems like I hit a certain trophy level....
I feel so sorry for everybody who was tricked by Mediatonic about the old Fall Guys launcher's list deleting. I almost believed them. I would have an unobtainable platinum on my profile.
I feel so bad for everybody who couldn't do it in time. Fuck Mediatonic. Takes Troz's award for Worst Support Team of the Year.
Never supporting them again, and I hope you never do too.
- Show previous comments 2 more
@enaysoft Troz didn't mention anything about completion lol. You really need to step outside and realize people don't always play games the same way you do.
Anyways I completely agree. As someone who's played the game in question, Mediatonic is the worst support team out there.
@kindajustin Erm. Clearly you didn't read his other posts lately lol
Woop! 75% profile completion!
So sad that if I ever want 100% completion I will have to hide my LBP2 platinum just because of a few unobtainable DLC trophies. That really makes me sad because then all my other platinum milestones will be out of whack.
😖 might be a tough choice that I will have to make.
Congrats on the milestone!
I'll second that a 100% profile isn't a great idea to aim for. Even if you hide your LBP2 plat, any one of your other games could add a DLC that's more than you signed up for at any time. DLC trophies for new challenge modes, multiplayer modes, even roguelike modes aren't uncommon these days. I'd say you're better off setting your sights on a goal that leaves some breathing room.
Islam is an absolute animal. Thing is, Islam and Khamzat have huge shoes to fill, always being compared to Khabib. My most anticipated fight is Nate Diaz vs. Khamzat. As much as I enjoy Khamzat I hope Nate wins. Nate is one of my favorites. Nate, Jon, and Khabib.