Single Status Update
Crypt of the Necrodancer - All Chars (low%) cleared!!
Oh wait, actually it was just an any% with dlc 😓, well at least I got that boring run done and finished the DLC for good, it was very frustrating playing an almost 6 hours run knowing that in any moment the game could crash and wipe my progress. Unfortunately I also found out that this type of run doesn't unlock Coda char which is stupid and now I have to do a base All Chars run just to unlock her.
My recording doesn't work for some reason, I see it in my streaming list but it just says that the streaming is not available, so rip. Maybe better like that, since I'm very noobish and that run was embarassing anyway.
My chars' order was:
- Tempo: very RNG for me, the game could easily prank me with some walls blocking my way to any enemy nearby, so I wouldn't be able to get a kill before the beats end, or an annoying Blademaster followed by some other enemies along a narrow path, protecting him from the backstep counter he should do when hit
- Mary: Iater some previous fails, in the end I decided to put her as second char, a Piercing ring can be a life saver for her, which is what I hopefully got
- Monk: when you play long enough, picking gold is so normal that it becomes hard not to get it and handle the fights at the same time. I'm still terrible with this char without a long range weapon
- Aria: after the previous 3 chars, I went to sleep. This helped a lot to calm a bit my nerves and do a nice run with her with a great seed as well, probably the best build I ever got with a char as well
- Dove: with items she isn't too bad, I took my time to use spike traps as much as I could, another good seed for her as well
- Bolt: my double tempo skills are cringe, i messed so much but i was saved by a heavy armor and a crossbow, and finally by a blood long sword to restore my life during the last boss (Fortissimole)
- after all that, the run is most likely done, the rest of chars are simple enough with items, although i almost screwed with Bard since I didn't notice a tar tile (that seed was a Tar seed ffs) hidden above a wall tile and a black skeleton was there, I was saved by the quartz armor
I will have to push for a new All Chars run for base chars just to unlock Coda unfortunately.
(Very Polyamorous trophy)
All Chars (DLC) leaderboard (score)
The speedrun dlc leaderboards are broken for me, I don't know how they are for the others:
Congrats great job 😀 my order was tempo-mary-aria-dove-monk-bolt... I wrote on the necrodancer community on discord (on the bugs channel) about the error messages after submitting an all dlc chars run score/time, and that the time field is messed up for everyone on playstation. I heard that the nintendo switch all chars dlc leaderboards also suffers from this bug too. But it is okay on PC (Steam). 6 hours wow that is a lot mine was around 5 hours and after the 6th character I paused and left home to played football for an hour and a half then came back and continued the run hahaha. GG well played. good luck with the rest of the trophies and hope to see ur coda run, all 9 chars, all 9 chars low% runs soon😊