Missable trophies?

Patrickosan

As the game is brand new, it would be really nice to know if there are any missable trophies or collectibles that we need to look out for.

Remember Witcher 3 and missing one gwent card and you had to repeat whole game? I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but if you know anything like that, share with us! 

35 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

trophy Stanislavski’s Method is definitely missable.

I think this will be more story releated, so it will be hard to miss, but that's just my opinion. 

Ending trophies should be done with a separate save file.

I'm mostly "worried" about Breathtaking, where we need to collect all Johny items. 

Some of the endings are not related to classes are they?? 

Are players comparing classes to endings and similar story/dialogue paths..... Guess to early to tell

I hope they are just related to dialogue choices that each class can experience and not class related dialogue or something similar

Really dont wanna do 3 or so playthroughs

20 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Some of the endings are not related to classes are they?? 

Are players comparing classes to endings and similar story/dialogue paths..... Guess to early to tell

I hope they are just related to dialogue choices that each class can experience and not class related dialogue or something similar

Really dont wanna do 3 or so playthroughs

Something tells me you already deciding on doing a guide or not pending on how many playthroughs. Love your guides btw 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

I miss Official Strategy Guides, sure things became outdated in them, but for the most part they gave us ALL the info we needed at release for everything. Now we have to wait days, weeks or even months in some case until we as a community figure all the little things out ;(

Luckily we will get a official guide from piggyback for this game :D

https://www.piggyback.com/us/guide/cyberpunk-2077/

Will arrive at 15.12.2020 at least for us in Germany.

30 minutes ago, cybershark91 said:

Luckily we will get a official guide from piggyback for this game :D

https://www.piggyback.com/us/guide/cyberpunk-2077/

Will arrive at 15.12.2020 at least for us in Germany.

Hot damn Cyberpunk, and the warriors at Piggyback still trying to push paperback guides, good for them!! 

Many thanks for taking time to comment m8 amd letting me know, I though official paper guides were sorta dead so hadn't even googled it, but now mine is on order to arrive 15th same as yours xD

Im actually looking fwd to it as its been a while that ive had a official guide to reference. Now I can take my time in the game the next few days just familiarising myself, finish it, then I can use the guide when it comes to determine a optimal route for everything if indeed possible!! 

Thanks again m8 for letting me know, appreciate it xD

(The amount of unofficial guides for sale on amazon is crazy, how accurate can they actually be this early on) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

I'll be waiting for the ps5 patch and bug fixes etc. CDPR are great devs but worst q&a in the industry, even worse then ea.  bugs ruined my enjoyment of witcher 3 and I quit before i finished it so i don't want that to happen here.

Good choice. Aside from Mass Effect: Andromeda I have never played a game that bugged at the release. I really love Cyberpunk 2077 so far, but all the bugs I have are awful. I hope other people are more lucky than I am.

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

Hot damn Cyberpunk, and the warriors at Piggyback still trying to push paperback guides, good for them!! 

Many thanks for taking time to comment m8 amd letting me know, I though official paper guides were sorta dead so hadn't even googled it, but now mine is on order to arrive 15th same as yours xD

Im actually looking fwd to it as its been a while that ive had a official guide to reference. Now I can take my time in the game the next few days just familiarising myself, finish it, then I can use the guide when it comes to determine a optimal route for everything if indeed possible!! 

Thanks again m8 for letting me know, appreciate it xD

(The amount of unofficial guides for sale on amazon is crazy, how accurate can they actually be this early on) 

You are welcome :D

If there's a paperback guide somewhere of a game I like, I still always buy it. And to be fair, piggyback guids were always awesome. I have most of their guides for the later Final Fantasy games and Kindom Hearts franchise. 

These online digital guids simply dosen't work for me very well. Most of them fell a lot like they were made for a paperback version and not to be handled digital. 

Guides here on PSNProfiles and other trophy pages are suprisingly way better, then the paid shit. 

6 hours ago, Sicho said:

any updates on potential missability (is that a word? 1f605.png) of any trophies?

Powerpyx did post few potentially missable trophies that are tied to spending attribute points to specific skills. It's potentially missable because I think you can't earn any more points after level 50. 

He didn't mention this but I'm sure there is a way to respec your points. 

Edited by XXIIlII

59 minutes ago, Sicho said:

yeah there is, can buy some item at a Ripper Doc that lets you reset your perk points.

I just checked. Yeah this is why it's missable because the item resets only the perk points not attribute.

Edited by XXIIlII

1 hour ago, Mirrors1118 said:

From what I've seen from powerpyx's trophy guide Stanislavski’s Method will be missable. Also need 18 Technical attribute for crafting items. Kinda sucks you can't reset attribute points.2639.png

Has anyone seen these options yet? I'm 3h in and none yet

Edited by Erkawest

As much as I love CDPR I have to agree - having to spend 1/4 of my attribute points to get a trophy kind of makes the whole immersion factor they wanted so bad, as well as the freedom to play as you want go out the window.

Sure, you could hoarde your attribute points, make a save, get the trophy, reload and spend them as you wish - but in so doing you're going through a fair chunk of the game without cool skils, and abilities. 

I'm half-tempted to just do a bum rush with just main story covered, get the Master Crafter trophy and then go back and do a 'real playthrough'. Eh. We'll see.

• Like 1

On the other hand, the game is tailored towards multiple playthroughs... different life paths, the possiblility to do stuff stealthy or not,  the different endings etc. ... like the Deus-Ex Games. So maybe just play it like you want to play it and do a trophy-focussed run afterwards?

I mean, of course you can experience all the endings as they seem to be just a dialogue choice in one run by replaying the last mission, but on the other hand, if you are really deep roleplaying and don't want your character to decide differently... well you will be starting a new run anyway, I suppose.

This feels just like Witcher 3, where CDPR simply makes their games not trophy-hunter friendly. These missables they put in their games is something many developers have gotten away from, and for good reason. Pretty disappointing.

I'm not really a big fan of multiple playthroughs. I have done them in games in the past, but I always feel like the first time you go through a story is the best experience.

Edited by TSTO
  • Like 1

Is there a New Game Plus anyway? I seriously can't get why we have to waste so many points in crafting, without getting it back... 

Edit:

Do we need Technical Ability at level 18 or Crafting at level 18? Because that's a huge difference. 

Edited by Patrickosan