Missable trophies?

Patrickosan

1 hour ago, Patrickosan said:

Is there a New Game Plus anyway? I seriously can't get why we have to waste so many points in crafting, without getting it back... 

Edit:

Do we need Technical Ability at level 18 or Crafting at level 18? Because that's a huge difference. 

Technical Ability. 

It's not too bad actually when it comes to attribute points. I went with 12 technical just because I think it comes in handy when opening doors. After that I kept my points untill I was able to get it to 18 including the park to craft legendary gear.

Made a manual save and crafted 3x of the same low level legendary gun. Trophy popped and I reloaded my save. Now I can spent my points everywhere where I want too. 

Though I agree it's stupid you can't just reset it and you have to play it like this :/

Powerpyx changed his guide and now says there is 1 missable ending. 

Missable Warning: To get the trophy / achievement “The Devil” you must have saved Takemura in Main Mission “Search and Destroy”. This is highly missable. Keep a Manual Save at the start of “Search and Destroy”. It is just after Main Mission “Play It Safe” and before the final story mission. While you can still trigger that ending regardless, the trophy / achievement only unlocks if Takemura has been saved. Refer to that ending for the details.

Edited by Taliak14

2 hours ago, enclosed-hairdo said:

Not sure I agree with the difficulty rating in Powerpyx's guide to be 3/10 when there's potentially a lot of missables and very specific play routes to get all / majority of the trophies in one playthrough.

Typically, difficulty rating is separate from time it takes to platinum. A game could take multiple playthroughs and 100+ hours to platinum, but the trophies themselves are very easy. I'm not that far into the game, but after researching the trophy list I think PowerPyx's rating is fair. There aren't any difficulty trophies, so at worst, you'll need to run through a second playthrough on easy for clean-up.

If you're worried about missable trophies, make back-up saves at the beginning of most plot missions. That way, when a proper Cyberpunk 2077 trophy guide is up, you can just reload your saves and clean-up anything you missed. That's my plan, anyway.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2020 at 7:15 PM, Deluziion90 said:

It's not too bad actually when it comes to attribute points. I went with 12 technical just because I think it comes in handy when opening doors. After that I kept my points untill I was able to get it to 18 including the park to craft legendary gear.

Made a manual save and crafted 3x of the same low level legendary gun. Trophy popped and I reloaded my save. Now I can spent my points everywhere where I want too. 

Though I agree it's stupid you can't just reset it and you have to play it like this :/

Can you tell me the exact spot where you found a project to make the legendary gun? I am already 18 in technical, but I have nothing legendary.
However, the powerpyx guide is wrong, as always, like the "Christmas Three" trophy which he says retains many attributes, but it is not true nor 2 are needed, then if in the technical you have to bring it to 18, you must not keep the attributes, because 2 more are enough

54 minutes ago, darktore said:

Can you tell me the exact spot where you found a project to make the legendary gun? I am already 18 in technical, but I have nothing legendary.
However, the powerpyx guide is wrong, as always, like the "Christmas Three" trophy which he says retains many attributes, but it is not true nor 2 are needed, then if in the technical you have to bring it to 18, you must not keep the attributes, because 2 more are enough

Would love to help you but I think I got it random. When I went for the trophy the blueprint was already in my list so I just crafted that one 3 times

22 hours ago, darktore said:

This may be affected by level, but I've found that the enemies in the "Suspected Organized Crime Activity" missions (the ones that look like skulls on the map) drop plans for legendary guns.

There have been many updates concerning missable trophies recently.

One of Johnnys items is missable!

One of the endings is missable!

Johnnys item (his pants) are found in a sidegig called Psychofan. They are very easy to find as the game literally highlights them for you but if you don't pick them up during the sidegig, you cannot enter the location anymore afterwards.

One of the endings is missable if you don't save Takemura in the mission Search and Destroy. It is NOT AT ALL obvious that you are even able to save him.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, XXIIlII said:

Did powerpyx actually get the plat? Because he keeps discovering new missable trophies.

No, he doesn't have the plat yet. But you don't necessarily need to plat a game to write a guide. I think he relies on community info/input to help speed-up the process for games like this which are too long to personally plat before posting a guide.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2020 at 1:03 PM, Mirrors1118 said:

From what I've seen from powerpyx's trophy guide Stanislavski’s Method will be missable. Also need 18 Technical attribute for crafting items. Kinda sucks you can't reset attribute points.2639.png

You don’t need technical if you’re already leveling intelligence. You can grab Bartmoss legacy from the quickhack tree and craft 3 legendary quick hacks.  still sucks for people that aren’t going for that either but that’s how I got the trophy. 

Edited by Zolynn
  • Like 1

I've played normally through a game barely looking on a trophy-list itself but i can say that the only trophy that i think you can miss so far is related to Johnny's pants. Maybe that's because in a mission with Takamura i thought that he could be alive and wanted to save him though mission marker never told me to but yeah actually the game is pretty easy. I've stopped on a final mission just to clear all police crimes and thing and I can already see my shiny platinum. Meanwhile all i can say that the game is very easy trophy-related. 

But my advice to you is to keep some points unspent just to get Strength to lvl18 (earning Second Heart trophy which become available at lvl16 and Berserk at lvl18), and then reloading for crafting a 3 legendary items trophy. And that's it.