PWWT and Garl Vinland / Ostrava

Der_Dehner

So this has happened to me.  After achieving PWWT in Levels 1-4, I was going for the "May you go unharmed trophy" and managed to defeat Maiden Astranea, thus regaining my body form. And that was when Garl Vinland backstabbed and killed me ? I panicked and left for the Nexus. And now my world tendency isn't pure white anymore and I am unable to get Istarelle. And Garl Vinland is gone as well.

Is there any way to get world 5 back to pure white or do I have to wait till NG+? And, if so, should I finish the game just really quick and then try to get me world tendency straight again asap, or should I go for pure black tendency first?

Another thing: It seems like Ostrava died in 1-2 after encountering some enemies. Will I miss a step for the Platinum because of this?

Any answer helps me big time, I actually stopped playing in order to prevent me to screw up my save more than it already is ?

I think you can still salvage your WT by finding a friend to help you by invading you and letting you kill them.

https://demonssouls.wiki.fextralife.com/World+Tendency

It should be fine that Ostrava is dead, as long as your CT didn't get affected and as long as you get the Mausoleum Key from his corpse to fight Old King Doran.

1 hour ago, Der_Dehner said:

So this has happened to me.  After achieving PWWT in Levels 1-4, I was going for the "May you go unharmed trophy" and managed to defeat Maiden Astranea, thus regaining my body form. And that was when Garl Vinland backstabbed and killed me 1f611.png I panicked and left for the Nexus. And now my world tendency isn't pure white anymore and I am unable to get Istarelle. And Garl Vinland is gone as well.

Is there any way to get world 5 back to pure white or do I have to wait till NG+? And, if so, should I finish the game just really quick and then try to get me world tendency straight again asap, or should I go for pure black tendency first?

Another thing: It seems like Ostrava died in 1-2 after encountering some enemies. Will I miss a step for the Platinum because of this?

Any answer helps me big time, I actually stopped playing in order to prevent me to screw up my save more than it already is 1f613.png

Go to Demon's Souls Discord, they got ton of people, like thousands online at any given time. There are ton of people boosting world tendancy or trading upgraded weapons to strangers. Just ask someone to invade you few times and kill them, this will boost you ti PWWT in like 1-2 kills.

Also the correct way of doing this is shoot Maiden from the platform on the right for easy kill, just keep shooting her with compound bow and heavy arrows and she dies in like 70-80 arrows, much less if you have upgraded and/or better Bow.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shizo said:

Go to Demon's Souls Discord, they got ton of people, like thousands online at any given time. There are ton of people boosting world tendancy or trading upgraded weapons to strangers. Just ask someone to invade you few times and kill them, this will boost you ti PWWT in like 1-2 kills.

Also the correct way of doing this is shoot Maiden from the platform on the right for easy kill, just keep shooting her with compound bow and heavy arrows and she dies in like 70-80 arrows, much less if you have upgraded and/or better Bow.

Thanks for the answer. I thought that killing Invaders only influenced  your Character tendency, but I'll find myself an invader then. I have to be in body form to be invaded, right? Never got invaded, but I was playing in soul form only until now, because of the world tendency going black when dying in body form.

And I actually did it the way you described, except for using Holy Arrows. Went down pretty quickly. But after that, I went for the archstone, but then the plague and Garl Vinland came out of nowhere.

That's weird Garl Vinland attacked you, did you attack him first? After you kill Astraea he just lowers his head and "gives up" but will turn hostile if you decide to attack him.

The only reason to get PBWT in World 5 is for the Black Phantom NPC that appears so you can shift your Character Tendency towards white. So if you do want PBWT, you should go for PBWT in your current playthrough, kill both the Black Phantom NPC and the Primeval Demon that appear in PBWT (gotta kill them both before warping out/using an archstone), which should leave your tendency almost at pure white, then you can very easily get PWWT in NG+ (either after Leechmonger or Dirty Colossus).

But yes you can bypass all of that just by having someone invade you and killing them lol. Killing invaders influences both your Character and World Tendency, so both are very easily manipulated if you can get someone to help you out. And yes you have to be in body form to be invaded.

Edited by Doomsounder