nooitzben

No main missions glitch?

5 posts in this topic

So I've almost cleared the map getting almost all side quests done and got most of the Iths, artifacts, etc but thing I noticed that is strange I haven't been able to do one mission yet. I checked one of the walkthrough videos and notice I did not get the first mission to kill 4 Uruks with bow in beginning when you drop from the tower. I remember myself not jumping from the tower at the start because I thought I would of died from the fall. It may have glitched out since I couldn't start the first mission right from the beginning. So as of now there isn't any main mission gold icons on my map all and can't seem to continue with the game and can't even level up certain skills yet because of this.

Has anybody ever experienced this? Any solution to this?  I did read another thread over a gamefaqs and somebody did post they had the same glitch as I did before in the past. I'm thinking most likely I have to start over.

You glitched the game by not following the instructions. See this thread for more info:

1 minute ago, Stevieboy said:

You glitched the game by not following the instructions. See this thread for more info:

The strange thing is I don't even remember  how I was able to climb down the tower at first if it required you to jump down to start the first mission. I didn't intend to glitch the game in anyway at all. I don't remember it giving me the option to just jump down to start  your first mission. I just tried a new game to test out the first mission and it seems I cannot climb down but I can only jump down to start the mission.

12 minutes ago, nooitzben said:

The strange thing is I don't even remember  how I was able to climb down the tower at first if it required you to jump down to start the first mission. I didn't intend to glitch the game in anyway at all. I don't remember it giving me the option to just jump down to start  your first mission. I just tried a new game to test out the first mission and it seems I cannot climb down but I can only jump down to start the mission.

The same happened to me when I first started the game. I did 3h worth of getting used to the mechanics and doing some side content when I really wondered when those yellow mission will show up. After some digging on steam I found that others have experienced the same glitch. When I started from a fresh save I could only follow the instructions by jumping down the tower. Dont know how I was able to climb it down the first time.

Edited by Bobble_DD

1 minute ago, Bobble_DD said:

The same happened to me when I first started the game. I did 3h worth of getting used to the mechanics and doing some side content when I really wondered when those yellow mission will show up. After some digging on steam I found that others have experienced the same glitch. When I started from a fresh save I could only follow the instructions by jumping down the tower. Dont know how I was able to climb it down the first time.

Well that sucks. Wish they would somehow patch the glitch. I did not intend to do this glitch at all.