Question about an early copy of cyberpunk 2077

Legionaire161

So, for some reason, I got my copy of cyberpunk 2077 delivered early. This might be a dumb question, but since it's a physical copy, would my account be in trouble if I install it early? I'm not gonna play it until midnight, but I want to make sure my playstation account wont be suspended/banned. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. And apologies for the dumb question.

9 minutes ago, Legionaire161 said:

So, for some reason, I got my copy of cyberpunk 2077 delivered early. This might be a dumb question, but since it's a physical copy, would my account be in trouble if I install it early? I'm not gonna play it until midnight, but I want to make sure my playstation account wont be suspended/banned. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. And apologies for the dumb question.

Let it install and open it, you'll be greeted with an amazing pre-order timer until midnight in your time zone. (i think anyway) also you shouldn't be banned because a retailer got something wrong lol

Edited by Thisisnotharry

14 minutes ago, Legionaire161 said:

since it's a physical copy, would my account be in trouble if I install it early? I'm not gonna play it until midnight, but I want to make sure my playstation account wont be suspended/banned. 

No, nothing at all is going happen. Play it if you have it.

• Like 1

Best Buy shipped my CE early last week, I was supposed to get it on 10/3. However, Best Buy caught the error and requested to have the game shipped back to them. Now, i have no idea when i'll get it, but today i received an email from BB with a free $100 gift card as an apology for the error and possible delay. Either way, i would have played it early, i just would have missed the release day updates. Anyways, enjoy the game.