Dlc trophies unobtainable?

I’m so confused as lots of people say that 2 dlc trophies will become unobtainable after servers shut down. However, also many people told me that these 2 trophies won’t be affected by shutting down the servers. 

So does anyone really know whether the trophies will become unobtainable or not? I don’t have much time to play and with cyberpunk coming out tomorrow i won’t be able to finish both DLCs and the main story.

the 2 trophies are ? the hunt is my mistress and ? lord of the ring.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, janzor88 said:

Many people have tested this offline.

The DLC trophies will not be affected by the server shutdown.

Some other people told me that they didn’t get the trophy until they went online not after doing the last objective. That’s what making me unsure but i lean toward your answer tbh

Did the first one today. You don't need to be online. In fact, you get the trophy as soon as you kill the last objective while in the cinematic. Plus, I was disconnected and it threw me a message that my score couldn't be uploaded.

Edit: https://i.postimg.cc/NMPNSZkZ/IMG-20201209-214144-220.jpg

Edited by breakXedge
  • Like 2

I want it to be obtainable offline, but just to be safe I got them few days ago. If you have time to play the game, I'd suggest you to try to obtain them as well just in case. There are good videos on youtube with strategy how to get it pretty fast. Thus, you can save your savefile/cloud to USB drive if you had a good start.

17 minutes ago, Okoteiru said:

I second this, i'm one of these "many people" and I confirm BOTH these DLC "leaderboard" trophies are obtainable OFFLIIIIIIIINE

This^

The 1 and only online trophy in this entire game is Repaid in Blood, which is in the main game. The DLCs don't have any online trophies whatsoever and are 100% completable offline.

• Like 4

On PS4 those trophies are offline.

I tested it myself with the 'lord of the ring' trophy in the vanilla version of the game.
Others tested the other mission and the GOTY edition.

However... on xbox those achievements are online and will only pop once the score is uploaded!

That's mainly the reason for all the confusion about this trophy.

This is my original detailed explanation about getting 'lord of the ring' offline:

Edited by Kolm
  • Like 3