RNMKR-KO

Retail GOTY version - DLC on disc?

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know for sure that all the DLCs are included in the physical release of the GOTY version? I looked it up and found some comments about how there's a DLC voucher and some others saying it's all on disc.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, RNMKR-KO said:

Does anyone know for sure that all the DLCs are included in the physical release of the GOTY version? I looked it up and found some comments about how there's a DLC voucher and some others saying it's all on disc.

It is on disc. Its Shadow of War that is the weird one. The US version is a voucher and the EU version in on disc.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, skateak said:

It is on disc. Its Shadow of War that is the weird one. The US version is a voucher and the EU version in on disc.

I can confirm this on both counts as I have the US version of Mordor and the UK version of War.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, skateak said:

It is on disc. Its Shadow of War that is the weird one. The US version is a voucher and the EU version in on disc.

 

My NA copy of Shadow of War Definitive Edition has two discs, just like the EU version. I believe that early prints were one disc with a download code but later prints were changed to two discs.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pyramat said:

 

My NA copy of Shadow of War Definitive Edition has two discs, just like the EU version. I believe that early prints were one disc with a download code but later prints were changed to two discs.

very odd indeed

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.