The Lab?

jts5009

I was checking my stats today for Worms Rumble and noticed there's a section at the bottom titled "The Lab" immediately after Deathmatch, Last Worm Standing, and Last Squad Standing.  Apparently, my stats are zero for everything tracked there.  Is this a future mode that will be added at some point in the future? Is it in the game now?  I've played the game a ton since it came out, so I'd be surprised if I missed it, but maybe it's something I've missed because I always solo queue?  Or maybe it's only accessible once you hit level 50? Anyone know what this is?

It's live now. Today's lab gives every player a hand cannon with just one bullet, but makes it a OHKO weapon. The labs may be a good way to earn XP on particular weapons, depending what the different challenges are. For example, I'm earning 5xp on the hand cannon for every second "held" and 100+ damage for each shot I land since it's insta-kill. 

Can anyone confirm they unlocked the any of the play “10” of The map trophies while in the lab mode? I’ve played atleast 30 of these tonight and haven’t got a trophy for my maps. So I switched to deathmatch map and 5 games in i finally popped the one for transforming towers. So i don’t think you can get those trophies on lab mode? 

Edited by ZachSmoke