Crashing

danielc655

I had it crash four times at this part. You aren't trying to skip the ride are you? The first time it just crash, 2nd and 3rd I tired to skip the ride and it crashed right away. 4th time I just didn't do anything. Didn't talk, didn't move camera, anything until I got to where we were going.

I had my game crash at the same moment, got the infamous ce-108255-1 on PS5. Reloaded it and i didnt move for the car cutscene. It finally got past that part and after googling the error code i assumed the worst and thought it meant my PS5 was gone. Playing through the game right now so hopefully it doesn't happen again.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Good for you buddy, we really needed your input. lol 

Why are you being an ass? It is good input to know that the experience differs this much on same console. 

And same goes for me. Been playing on PS5 and it haven't crashed yet. Game have been amazing so far, very polished and the biggest glitches have been a few floating sodacans and the like. 

I have no idea why the experience varies this much, but i really feel for all of you that are having a bad experience. I know how furious i would be in your situation.

• Like 1