Started Game When First Came Out, Now DLC And Save Not Accessible

nbyrd921

So, i started this original version of the game when it first came out and I reinstalled the original version on my system only to find my save is not appearing and I can't access the DLC (it won't install, says game not found and takes me to the GOTY edition on the store, also the DLC and Playstation Store are locked out in the main menu).  Anyone have this problem and solve it?

Also, my save is stored on my hard drive but the game does not show it in the menu.

Edited by nbyrd921
Clarification
  • Like 1

What do you mean by manually install? I purchased the season pass and all the DLC shows up and is downloaded but wont install when I click on them in the notification bar. It says "Cannot find the application. Do you want to look in the Playstation Store?" When I click "OK" it takes me to GOTY Edition.

Could you elaborate a little bit more? Is a digital version? Is a ps4 disc inserted on ps5?

I have the ps4 vanilla disc, I bought the season pass, I just tried, no problem, all is there.

Have you tried restoring the license? In the xmb go Settings/Account management/Restore licenses.

Are you sure your ps4 is activated as primary?