LBP Vita Noob has questions

The_Mighty_Ducks

I'm taking the plunge and going to add this game to my trophy list. 

I need help from the LBP community. 

1. Can this game still be 100%?

2. There's 2 physical versions I've seen the regular one and the Marvel Super hero edition. If I buy the regular one can I still get access to all the Marvel dlc or do I have to buy the Marvel Super hero edition? And is the Marvel Super Hero one European region?

3. If Marvel Super Hero edition is European region, will it make a separate trophy list?

4. How is the boosting community for this game?

Edited by The_Mighty_Ducks

1. Yes

2. I have both physicals. I think the Marvel DLC is only available in the UK, but it’s on the Marvel Superhero cart. Just get that one. 
3. Same trophy list

4. Good, I didn’t need to boost much, but it’s pretty active. I just did the Marvel stuff recently and needed to boost the egg level. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

I'm taking the plunge and going to add this game to my trophy list. 

I need help from the LBP community. 

1. Can this game still be 100%?

2. There's 2 physical versions I've seen the regular one and the Marvel Super hero edition. If I buy the regular one can I still get access to all the Marvel dlc or do I have to buy the Marvel Super hero edition? And is the Marvel Super Hero one European region?

3. If Marvel Super Hero edition is European region, will it make a separate trophy list?

4. How is the boosting community for this game?

You need to buy the Marvel edition. I had to buy it used on eBay. I had a Nordic standard copy and had redeemed its online pass and bought a French Marvel edition. The save and online pass carry over. Though, I'm not sure if that's the case with a US copy and UK copy.