Calling for anyone that wants to platinum and/or start this game.

Platinum_mad02

No one has started a forum post for this game and no one has the platinum at the time of posting. the goal of this thread is to help jump-start the community and help people with the trophies. Hopefully, more people will play the game with this thread as even though this game doesn't do anything great in particular, it's still a decent game that more people should try out. If anyone has questions for trophies I have earned I will help out and if anyone could help me with any of the few trophies I need that would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I had that issue too. I think the trophy is glitched and unobtainable. I tried different methods like playing all of them in order and in one sitting and it didn't pop. I have been working on the different racing modes, (deathmatch, pure, etc.) and seeing if after I play everyone on every map if that might get it to work. If I can ever get all that done I will post here.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Totavier said:

...cut...

Damn, man, you put an enormous effort into this one, I have to admit.

Maybe it is time to try to contact the Devs? Maybe they could share the info about the actual requirements of the a/m trophies or state that they are (un)obtainable?

Contact - Cybernetic Walrus

I think it's worth to try, you could simply share your post with them.

P.S. Damn, their office is just 6 km from my previous living place in Belgium :D.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

I actually wrote short e-mail to the Devs:

Hello!

Long story short - seems that in your game "Antigraviator" two trophies are most possibly bugged on PS4 and due to this the platinum is unobtainable.

Speed freak - You played 400 quick races
Well travelled - You played all the maps in game

One Player did a tremendous job trying to achieve those two trophies, but with no luck so far.
He described his "journey" here.

Any chance that maybe you could refer to that or provide some tips how actually those trophies could be obtained?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

And got an answer:

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

We are checking with our engineer who coded these on what is going on with them.

Kind Regards,

The Cybernetic Walrus Team

Will keep you posted if I will get further info.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Smashero said:

I actually wrote short e-mail to the Devs:

And got an answer:

Will keep you posted if I will get further info.

Oh, thank you for send them an e-mail!, actually I didn't do it because since the developer are from Belgium, I really didn't know if they speak english? (I mean if my geography's memory doesn't fail me, the people over there speak French, Dutch and I think German too)

Well it's good to see that they know english

Oh, and speaking of english, I didn't noticed until now but the platinum's description has a typo, it says:

"Unlock all the throphies"

Throphies?, lol!

Edited by Totavier
Typos
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, Totavier said:

...cut...

Hah :D. It was a bit funny to read, apologies for that :D. Yeah, French and Dutch are the main languages there (lucky bastards, two native "tongues" from the start :D).
I lived there for more than 3 years and... No worries... English is wide known in EU ;).

Back on Track:
Just fingers crossed that Devs will really look into this one.

PS. Hats off for your geography knowledge ;).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/10/2021 at 3:39 AM, Smashero said:

Hah :D. It was a bit funny to read, apologies for that :D. Yeah, French and Dutch are the main languages there (lucky bastards, two native "tongues" from the start :D).
I lived there for more than 3 years and... No worries... English is wide known in EU ;).

Back on Track:
Just fingers crossed that Devs will really look into this one.

PS. Hats off for your geography knowledge ;).

Hey boss, any updates from the developers :)?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...