Throphy Thoughts

El Duderino

32 minutes ago, R4M Jolly Monk said:

Good lord! This must be cheapest and most uncreative trophy list I've ever seen. So many digital shovelware these days. Well, there must be enough potential buyers among the 110+ million PS4 users. *sigh*

Yeah 2 gold trophies some people will buy this (not that there's anything wrong with buying it just saying.)

53 minutes ago, R4M Jolly Monk said:

Good lord! This must be cheapest and most uncreative trophy list I've ever seen. So many digital shovelware these days. Well, there must be enough potential buyers among the 110+ million PS4 users. *sigh*

Yeah, it pretty much fits in with all the rest of this developers games. Generic name, generic trophy requirements, generic visuals, generic gameplay.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2020 at 9:18 PM, GeneralBoldOne said:

- I'd bet this is by a very small 1 person dev team just getting started like how programmers all start with a Hello World app! 

Eh, not really how it works. How it usually works is you join a larger team, get some experience, then create your own smaller team with experienced devs. You can of course try to go all alone from the get-go, but it's way more difficult to do properly and I expect something more interesting than this.