From The Rafters/Climbing The Walls Trophies.....

So I am on to my NG+ run right now, I didn't focus on these two trophies until late in the game, so I figured I was going to get them in playthrough 2.

I started focusing on Wall Takedowns and I am pretty sure I got 25 between late game playthrough 1 and where I am at in playthrough 2....no trophy ding yet.

Are there any special circumstances for these trophies?  Can I be camouflaged when I do the takedowns?  Do they carry over from playthrough 1 to 2?  Can I restart from checkpoints to stack what I accrued previously?

Edited by TheMuta478

• 2 weeks later...

I was doing “wall takedowns” by hitting triangle and on the walls and ceiling. You need to web them up with square, actually, so I think I was doing it wrong. I got it on my NG+ play through early on (during the bodega cat rescue mission). Just double check you’re doing it that way and you should be good. 

• 4 weeks later...

I was just disappointed the trophy names weren't "From the Rafters"... "To the Walls!" Anyone else? Anyone? 

And yes. You need to use square and not triangle when on the ceiling or wall of these to count. 

Edited by PLamb858