Breaking Bad OR The Walking Dead?!

Fawazc98

Deadwood.

Also, The Walking Dead should not be mentioned in the same sentence and a show as high quality as Breaking Bad

Thats like saying, "which was a better movie, Bladerunner or Manequin?"

or "which wad a better game, Uncharted 2 or Lesure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust?"

Breaking Bad is raising the bar for quality television.

The Walking Dead is one good pilot episode, followed by 30 hours of boring poop

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

After watching it, I must admit Breaking Bad is the best thing I've ever seen, I still love TWD, though. But I hate the fact that people jump on the "Walking Dead is boring as shit" bandwagon, just because it is currently the most watched TV drama. TWD is not as bad as people make it out to be. 

The Wire :D

What is funny is I saw this from Family Guy and it is totally me. I tell everyone I know to watch the Wire :P

What is the Wire, only the greatest show ever made. What starts off as a crime drama starts to sprawl into almost an essay on social and economic decline in the States. It really is just a perfect show.

The Wire :D

What is funny is I saw this from Family Guy and it is totally me. I tell everyone I know to watch the Wire :P

What is the Wire, only the greatest show ever made. What starts off as a crime drama starts to sprawl into almost an essay on social and economic decline in the States. It really is just a perfect show.

Yeah haha I saw this on Family Guy a while ago, and I have decided I need to see The Wire. I must get the complete boxset, though. Sort of an ODC thing