About the collectibles

jim_guitariste

For some reason beyond my mental grasp, this game has procedural generation for all of its maps. Meaning that every time you go to any of the maps all the locations are randomized. Fortunately, these are generated in chunks so you have to look for specific landmarks they might be near. It is also very possible to just not have a specific area spawn when you load into a map. I am fairly sure I didnt even see a number of the secrets spawn when i was trying to get them.

Basically, it is not a well designed trophy

This is the video guide I used. Really just gotta keep trying for it

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

How does NewGame+ work regarding collectibles?

I collected 25 during my first playthrough and I realized that collecting the same collectible twice (for example you find the same collectible during two different bounty missions) doesn't count toward the trophy. My question is more precisely if I can collect any 25 collectibles in NewGame+ or if I have to collect exactly those 25 I haven't found yet? 

Collecribles carry over to NG+.There are 60-70 secret collectibles in the game.Some of them are in main story missions which is missable if you don't pick'em up so that you have to start another playthrough.Rest of the secret are in side mission areas(which is sort of missable if you didn't start and complete that side mission before point of no return)you will able to free roam in side mission areas after that.There are two general areas with random generated chunks(Calamity town & Shadow hills) but collectibles always spawn in same landmarks so when you found one in a specific landmark a (Secret Found!) Notification will appear that means it counted toward your progress you can collect that same secret in that same landmark in other locations but it won't count toward your progress.You can check your progress in challenges in setting section.If you follow the video guide you'll fine more than 50 secrest.

Edited by DeaD__StocK