The Callisto Protocol (December 2, 2022)

ziggypossum

3 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Japan be like:

Tits are fine;

Gore? Sorry, it is not allowed per rules.

Cero Z rating in Resident Evil series - am I joke to you?

LOL

Now I wonder how much gory Callisto Protocol really is.

• Like 1

Man, I want to buy the game, but every time I wish to hit the pre-order/buy button thing, I get put off by the lack of info on the season pass. How do you announce a season pass BEFORE the game is even out, yet? Is it content they decided to leave out of the game to sell later for extra $$$?

Will never understand how gamers(tm) accepted this.

• Like 2

On 29/10/2022 at 6:05 AM, XchocomanX said:

Man, I want to buy the game, but every time I wish to hit the pre-order/buy button thing, I get put off by the lack of info on the season pass. How do you announce a season pass BEFORE the game is even out, yet? Is it content they decided to leave out of the game to sell later for extra $$$?

Will never understand how gamers(tm) accepted this.

Exactly this, but for trophy reasons - and the 5 years of support they mentioned. 

55 minutes ago, Helyx said:

The snow is giving me bad Dead Space 3 vibes. Eew.

I honestly thought the snow in DS3 was awesome. The planet and environment wasn't the issue with DS3, I thought it was refreshing.

Really reminded me of the movie "The Thing", which proves horror can absolutely work in snowy environments.

Edited by zachhero
  • Like 3

On 10/28/2022 at 10:41 AM, MidnightDragon said:

Good for them for refusing to compromise their vision, but sucks for the Japanese players who were excited about it.

Well, thanks to the lack of region locking, they could probably import a copy from elsewhere. Not sure how complicated that process is in Japan compared to the US but it’s possible.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

22 minutes ago, BrandedBerserk said:

Hands down one of the best launch trailers I've ever seen. If this turns out to be anything less than great I'm gonna be pissed lol. 

I have a good feeling that it’ll exceed expectations. With Glen directing, I haven’t had any doubts. I’m sure he’s considering the original Dead Space and will probably try to outdo it even. Very excited for this game!

• Like 2