Disco Elysium: Final Cut

Abby_TheLastofUs

19 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Still no trophy list on the site for this yet - that seems unusual given it comes out in a matter of hours, isn't it?:hmm::dunno:

Just came here to mention this.

Yes, its due out today. Maybe if its a WW release it will be up on the store around 3-4pm UK time today??

They have stopped responding to questions about preorder, launch, trophies etc on their socials over the last few days, so unless they are busy with the games release or there is a problem with the game, then we'll have to wait and see??

I am surprised the list hasnt been seen yet or uploaded?

Edit: Oh I just noticed the tweet above your post, didnt see that yesterday. My bad.

Edited by Ashbo
Extra comments.
  • Like 1

A guy I know who is playing on the PS5 now has said the following:

The fps in 4K mode is really bad and has had to drop it to 1080.

Regarding 'fully voiced' characters, some characters dont speak at all and isnt sure if its bugged or not?

The game tends to skip lines when pressing 'X' which he said is annoying as the game is heavily narrative driven.

One final thing is there are dropped inputs at times.

Other than that its all positive.

9 hours ago, Ashbo said:

One final thing is there are dropped inputs at times.

Just came to this thread to see if it's just me or the game is broken. I guess it's not me. "At times", he said. Oh friend, it's not at times, it's almost every goddamn time. You select an object with RS, you press X or R1 to interact, you see some indication that the interaction is supposed to happen but nothing happens, and you have not only to press the button again but to choose an object as well. So annoying. Hope they will fix this very soon.

Or maybe I misunderstood your "dropped inputs", but anyway this is the problem I have. And FPS on PS4 isn't satisfying. The way the game looks, it just doesn't have right to run under 60fps. 

Hi, have the same problem with the inputs. Its like the game completly ignores every third or fourth X button press I do to interact with something. It is a pretty mayor problem in my opinion. I hope the devs fix this fast.

Also I have a problem with the extremly tiny text font in the menu. I simply cant read the text while sitting more than a meter away from the TV. The game offers a text size slider, but this seems only to change the dialog text size.

otherwise I really enjoy the pretty demented humor of the game.

4 hours ago, Inuty said:

Did some one try to play the ps4 Version as well and has experience if the Problems are the same here? I'm thinking about playing the ps4 Version then if there are less bugs

Yea man, everything I said was about PS4 version. 

• Like 1

Listen everybody, you either buy it or go to gulag, is that simple

*Soviet anthem starts playing furiously in the background*

*ahem* now come on let's just play it and let political connotations aside, shall we. I've been waiting for this game since people began praising it for its story on Steam.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Some of us like to consider other factors separate from the quality of the game such as the views of its developer before we drop money on it. 

I have no problem with this sentiment.

Going a little further than the "to each is their own" mindset, we all have our own watchman to set. I have zeroes issues passing on game if a dev team's beliefs goes against my morals, values and convictions...so FOMO doesn't apply to me when so-called "must play" games come out, as there are literally hundreds of other games to play. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Very nice. This game was not on my radar at all, but hearing all the praise got me interested- then hearing that it runs like shit brought it back down.

Glad it looks like they are fixing it quickly, because I got nothing to play for month till Nier comes out and I don't feel like going into the backlog, and i'm looking for something pronto