Game thoughts

arcanehornet_

1 hour ago, dzstrpc said:

You can ask for a refund within 14 days of your purchase. But not if you started downloading the item.

Guess most people downloaded Cyberpunk before finding out how bad it was. So they're kinda screwed.

Not entirely true - I think it depends heavily on who responds.  I know people who got refunded for psn games that were total crap but they had a couple trophies in already 

1 hour ago, TheSleepyBeauty said:

The Sims 4 has more character customization than this game. 

I am having more fun in Death Stranding now. It’a so beautiful sometimes I can’t believe it’s a ps4 game. Cyberpunk looks like a ps3 game on last gen consoles.. Not counting pc.

• Like 1

It plays like total sh!t on PS4. Played 2hrs so far and not impressed at all. The world looks so grainy it could almost pass for a PS3 game. Remember the wow factor when you first set forth in Red Dead 2 or Seattle from TLOU? None of that in this game. I've never been one of those 100% trophy hunters so struggling to motivate myself to go on to be honest. Just a major disappointment for the price.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JPageMartin36 said:

It plays like total sh!t on PS4. Played 2hrs so far and not impressed at all. The world looks so grainy it could almost pass for a PS3 game. Remember the wow factor when you first set forth in Red Dead 2 or Seattle from TLOU? None of that in this game. I've never been one of those 100% trophy hunters so struggling to motivate myself to go on to be honest. Just a major disappointment for the price.

I remember how bored I was with both of those games more then how "pretty" they are.

I'm playing this on PS5 with performance turned on, It's crashed once and tbh I'm loving this. It's been too long since anything similar has been out.

Also tried on my PS4 Pro, Honestly you don't need a ps5 for this game.

Haven't tried on original ps4, Patches will exist. Most people have original Ps4 and haven't been blinded by the upgrades.

Gamers 2020s logic

Devs :  We have this HUGE game coming...

Gamers : Yay this will be the BEST game ever!

Devs : The game won't be ready in time, we have to push back the release date.

Gamers : WHAT?? F*ck you!! I will kill you and your family!!

Devs : Oh okay the game is out now!! 

Gamers: WTF how can they release unfinished games like this?!?

Edited by Brrrrrradislava
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Brrrrrradislava said:

Gamers 2020s logic

Or maybe they should make a realistic deadline so they don't have to delay the game multiple times and not have to release it broken. like c'mon the moment they decided to delay the game to december they should've known that it's not going to be enough time. game could've needed another month or 2 easily.

Edited by xDerErnst

13 hours ago, Brrrrrradislava said:

Gamers 2020s logic

Or, how about the game was announced in 2012 before the ps4 console was announced in 2013 and launched around the same time the ps5 console launched.

There is no ps5 version, just people playing the ps4 one via ps5.

The game works like shit on the base console that they "neglected" to show footage for prior to release.  They're currently suggesting people wait until January-February for patches or to get a refund from psn store or the retailer they bought it from.

Pull your head out of your rear

I played the PS4 version on the PS5. I had several crashes and bugs. It crashed on me at least 6 times. The graphics were disappointing and looked outdated. I turned off the film grain and motion blur, but it still looked off. It looked like a launch PS4 game at the start. It looked better as I continued on, or maybe I just got used to it. The gameplay wasn’t great to me. It was pretty standard I guess. I didn't like the aiming and I stuck with a sword/cyber samurai build. The character customization was also really disappointing. Demon's Souls of all games had a way better one. However, the world, characters, and story were great. Overall, it wasn’t bad but I was hoping it would be better. I enjoyed my time with it, but after The Witcher 3, I expected so much more from this developer. 

I would avoid this game until the next gen version. 

4 hours ago, Lilseb93 said:

I played the PS4 version on the PS5. I had several crashes and bugs. It crashed on me at least 6 times. The graphics were disappointing and looked outdated. I turned off the film grain and motion blur, but it still looked off. It looked like a launch PS4 game at the start. It looked better as I continued on, or maybe I just got used to it. The gameplay wasn’t great to me. It was pretty standard I guess. I didn't like the aiming and I stuck with a sword/cyber samurai build. The character customization was also really disappointing. Demon's Souls of all games had a way better one. However, the world, characters, and story were great. Overall, it wasn’t bad but I was hoping it would be better. I enjoyed my time with it, but after The Witcher 3, I expected so much more from this developer. 

I would avoid this game until the next gen version. 

I'm definitely waiting for the PS5 version before I jump in, if it still interests me that is. 

I've been watching a lot of streaming gameplay and outside of main missions the side content seems very boring and uninspired. 

• 2 weeks later...