It's A Bird! (trophy)

Baco_Lesss

I spammed Athena's Dash too. The best way for me was to take a big enemy like a cyclops, double jump and then use the athena's dash until I had no stamina and to recover my stamina between my dash I would use basic attack while in the air. You can also try to be really quick and use a potion that restore your stamina.

• 2 weeks later...

Posting this for anyone who came here for advice:

If you're having trouble with this trophy or the C-C-C-Combo trophy (80+ combo I believe), don't worry about it, wait till you've defeated all four wraiths and wear the armor set given to you as a reward, which boosts your godly powers by an insane amount. Wear that and just spam Athena's Dash or Are's Wrath, I routinely get 100-200 combos just spamming those moves, unlocking these trophies will take no effort at all.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Do not worry about getting this trophy early in your game. Combine these three things, to make it easy. So easy actually, that you’ll constantly be hitting that combo by accident. Simply glide, draw your bow, and get three headshots or six body shots. This is easier than it sounds because will be slowed down.

breastplate of the eagle - Extra +5 to combo meter while your health is full.

Temptress Bow - Extra +5 to combo meter on headshot.

reflex shot - time is slowed down while bow is drawn in the air.

Edited by liquidsol