Achievement hunter turned trophy hunter

plafix68

Hi everyone!

I'm very familiar with the hunter lifestyle but spent most my days during the 360 era hunting down achievements and not trophies. I lost a bit of interest last gen and only played a few games here and there across all consoles. I guess that's the price we pay for growing up and transitioning into adulthood. The Switch sparked my interest again in gaming and I recently decided to start tapping into my small PS4 collection starting with HZD. What a game! That renewed my interest in Playstation and hooked me on trophies. Needless to say I got caught up in the excitement around the launch of a new console and finally snagged a PS5 earlier this week. I also purchased a PS Now and PS Plus membership (still need to activate) so I'll have access to plenty of games. There are too many exclusives on the Playstation that it became hard to ignore and difficult to choose the Xbox over it this time around. I'm looking forward to joining the trophy hunt this generation and looking to put a dent on the leaderboard a bit since I've got a lot of catching up to do.