Patch 1.03 + 1.04

ThalifmUS

6 minutes ago, InfraRedPS said:

Awesome, I hope that is due on consoles very soon, hopefully today for a less buggy weekend. I believe it's true that the certification process is much longer than on PC for game updates.

Yep, the patch has to be approved by ps before hitting the psn, same I believe for microsoft. 
I think on PC is just a matter of being made available by the developer.

Hopefully won't take long seeing how hot the game is now. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mvpeast said:

And I hate those vending machines. They are everywhere and does absolutely nothing.

you can buy stuff at the vending machines... ;) Just press the buttons :D

other than that: Night City is influenced a lot by Japan. In real life Japan, vending machines are fucking everywhere, all the time.

17 minutes ago, mvpeast said:

The game needs more contents really. If you walk around the city, you know 99% of the NPC are just standing around doing nothing. You have so many street vendors and shops in the game but you can’t buy any food or do anything with them. The merchandise on the shelves are just simple props. No game play element with them at all. If you walk up to a food seller, they say “hello”. and nothing happens afterwards. They will give this dialogue “...” if you talk to them the second time. It’s so bizarre and stupid.

I walked around the street for like 30 minutes and found 1 gang and they were easily defeated with a pistol, no challenge.

I feel like this game is very strange with empty streets and npc that does nothing but simply stands there.

I wish we can gamble, play basketballs, I saw a lot of courts but none of them are playable, etc. The environments are just props, you can’t to do anything with them.

And I hate those vending machines. They are everywhere and does absolutely nothing.

Maybe let us rob stores? Do something meaningful? Street Racing? Heist? Idk all kinds of things. I just feel like we have nothing to do except playing story/side missions at this point.

I never see any police or groups of thugs fighting each other. I thought Night City is filled with crimes and chaos. But I never see any of that at all.

I agree with this. I mean the game needs more patches asap but we need more things to do as you said.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sicho said:

you can buy stuff at the vending machines... ;) Just press the buttons :D

other than that: Night City is influenced a lot by Japan. In real life Japan, vending machines are fucking everywhere, all the time.

I mean you can buy some drinks with them but i just feel they are too redundant. Like it doesn't really do much.

I know Japan has vending machines everywhere. this game tries very hard to mimic japanese styles but it just feels off for some reason. The characters speak English even if they are other race. Sometimes a random NPC speaks spanish or chinese but all of a sudden all story characters speak english.

If they give us more side activities to do, not just side quests. I would love to see some "endgame dungeons", endless battles or survival mode or w/e, play sports, arcade machines (if they are really influenced by japan), gambling (Pachinko), fishing (I see some virtual goldfish in the trailers), etc. bcz Cyberpunk is supposed to be very high tech and we can do all kinds of things in the future. I remember in one scene during the trailer, this kid is playing with VR headset and doing all kinds of virtual games. but we can't do any of that as players. Just let us blow shits up for insane loots and give us challenging enemies to fight. The ones we get now are pretty weak even on harder difficulties.

Maybe let us destroy the whole city or something crazy like that. It doesn't have to always stick with the same formula, story missions and side quests.

Edited by mvpeast
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, mvpeast said:

The game needs more contents really. If you walk around the city, you know 99% of the NPC are just standing around doing nothing. You have so many street vendors and shops in the game but you can’t buy any food or do anything with them. The merchandise on the shelves are just simple props. No game play element with them at all. If you walk up to a food seller, they say “hello”. and nothing happens afterwards. They will give this dialogue “...” if you talk to them the second time. It’s so bizarre and stupid.

I walked around the street for like 30 minutes and found 1 gang and they were easily defeated with a pistol, no challenge.

I feel like this game is very strange with empty streets and npc that does nothing but simply stands there.

I wish we can gamble, play basketballs, I saw a lot of courts but none of them are playable, etc. The environments are just props, you can’t to do anything with them.

Maybe let us rob stores? Do something meaningful? Street Racing? Heist? Idk all kinds of things. I just feel like we have nothing to do except playing story/side missions at this point.

I never see any police or groups of thugs fighting each other. I thought Night City is filled with crimes and chaos. But I never see any of that at all.

It just shows how good rocktars games are and people still say rdr2 and gta 5 are trash. So much love and detail goes into their games. It makes you wonder how they have made cyberpunk into such a mess when rocktar games have made games onto the ps4 which have been way more ambitious

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

It just shows how good rocktars games are and people still say rdr2 and gta 5 are trash. So much love and detail goes into their games. It makes you wonder how they have made cyberpunk into such a mess when rocktar games have made games onto the ps4 which have been way more ambitious

Yeah Rock Star definitely makes better Open World games. You can't even control a helicopter and no flying vehicles in the year of 2077.

I thought we are already flying around in the sky with jetpacks and stuff. In one scene during the trailer, our characters shot rockets from our hands just like iron man. but of coz we can't fly in Cyberpunk.

Edited by mvpeast
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

I opened RDR 2 for the first time on PS5 this week after a few months away and WOW

I played and beat it on my base ps4 slim on a normal HD tv and I already loved the graphics and everything but man... after opening the game on a 4k tv on ps5 it is just mind blowing, it is truly something else. The story mode, I havent gone into online yet.

And I don't think it has received an official patch for PS5? Correct me if I am wrong. 
That is why it is a bit hard for me to give CD Projekt a break on this.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, ThalifmUS said:

I opened RDR 2 for the first time on PS5 this week after a few months away and WOW

I played and beat it on my base ps4 slim on a normal HD tv and I already loved the graphics and everything but man... after opening the game on a 4k tv on ps5 it is just mind blowing, it is truly something else. The story mode, I havent gone into online yet.

And I don't think it has received an official patch for PS5? Correct me if I am wrong. 
That is why it is a bit hard for me to give CD Projekt a break on this.

We want the game to be fun. Not just a world that has tall buildings. You can't do anything in those buildings except walking around or taking photos. The photo mode is also buggy as well.

It's possible to die from fall damage. It's very hilarious coz we are supposed to be some kind of invincible cyborgs but my character dies if it falls off from the second floor of a building. There are skills that "reduce fall damage".

The skill trees are all passive skills. u don't gain any new abilities like finishing moves, kung fu, etc.

Edited by mvpeast
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, mvpeast said:

We want the game to be fun. Not just a world that has tall buildings. You can't do anything in those buildings except walking around or taking photos. The photo mode is also buggy as well.

It's possible to die from fall damage. It's very hilarious coz we are supposed to be some kind of invincible cyborgs but my character dies if it falls off from the second floor of a building.

I died from falling from the radio tower near the start. I expected to just grab automaticly on the ladder lol. I also thought because my character as such a huge penis, he woudnt die from a bit of a fall

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, mvpeast said:

I mean you can buy some drinks with them but i just feel they are too redundant. Like it doesn't really do much.

I know Japan has vending machines everywhere. this game tries very hard to mimic japanese styles but it just feels off for some reason. The characters speak English even if they are other race. Sometimes a random NPC speaks spanish or chinese but all of a sudden all story characters speak english.

If they give us more side activities to do, not just side quests. I would love to see some "endgame dungeons", endless battles or survival mode or w/e, play sports, arcade machines (if they are really influenced by japan), gambling (Pachinko), fishing (I see some virtual goldfish in the trailers), etc. bcz Cyberpunk is supposed to be very high tech and we can do all kinds of things in the future. I remember in one scene during the trailer, this kid is playing with VR headset and doing all kinds of virtual games. but we can't do any of that as players. Just let us blow shits up for insane loots and give us challenging enemies to fight. The ones we get now are pretty weak even on harder difficulties.

Maybe let us destroy the whole city or something crazy like that. It doesn't have to always stick with the same formula, story missions and side quests.

not gonna lie, all those wants you described just sound like Yakuza (now I really want to go play Yakuza lol). I know there's a multiplayer component in the works, which is maybe where some of those ideas can be realized. Right now the performance issues are the priority, and I'm sure CDPR are thinking about DLC and future content. Super shaky launch, but hopefully there's something in the pipeline.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

not gonna lie, all those wants you described just sound like Yakuza (now I really want to go play Yakuza lol). I know there's a multiplayer component in the works, which is maybe where some of those ideas can be realized. Right now the performance issues are the priority, and I'm sure CDPR are thinking about DLC and future content. Super shaky launch, but hopefully there's something in the pipeline.

Yea I kinda want Cyberpunk to be the best out of all. It should combine GTA, Yakuza, RPG elements from other games, but most importantly the game needs a better endgame. like dungeons where you can grind over and over with increasing difficulties. bcz our characters get so powerful but the enemies just feel like punching bags.

I would love to see playable pachinko machines in cyberpunk. it's so much fun :)

Edited by mvpeast
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, NxtDoc said:

Personally not touchin Cyberpunk until the Next Gen upgrade releases.  And even then with the way this game released, I am not hopeful that it will be of good quality.

I still have hope. Witcher 3 ended up being one of the best games of last gen so ive got that to hold onto

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, nolanexpress08 said:

Yeah, the PS4 version sucks. That's why the game got delayed another 3 weeks because they had a hard time getting the game to be functional on last-gen. They should have just released it on net gen and PC only.

You are right. but unfortunately the company won't give up the chance of getting more money.

• Like 2

isn't it crazy that they have a patch out to fix these sort of major things considering the game just came out?  they had 8 years but they just realized it needed fixed and fixed it that quick.  Like oops guys the graphics really suck lets fix it for them.  WTF.  the game so far is great fun which to me is honestly the most important thing the gameplay but man did the performance and graphics let me down.   

• Like 4

Not sure what people are talking about, with the “dead lifeless city” seems pretty bustling to me and I’m playing on PS4.

43 minutes ago, mvpeast said:

You are right. but unfortunately the company won't give up the chance of getting more money.

This is CD Project Red you’re taking about, it’s not all about the money for them, they just couldn’t delay this game again, it was getting ridiculous.

1 hour ago, mvpeast said:

Yea I kinda want Cyberpunk to be the best out of all. It should combine GTA, Yakuza, RPG elements from other games, but most importantly the game needs a better endgame. like dungeons where you can grind over and over with increasing difficulties. bcz our characters get so powerful but the enemies just feel like punching bags.

I would love to see playable pachinko machines in cyberpunk. it's so much fun :)

Lol it’s better than all of those games combined, even with the visual bugs.

1 hour ago, mvpeast said:

It's possible to die from fall damage. It's very hilarious coz we are supposed to be some kind of invincible cyborgs but my character dies if it falls off from the second floor of a building. There are skills that "reduce fall damage".

The skill trees are all passive skills. u don't gain any new abilities like finishing moves, kung fu, etc.

Sounds like you want an action game not an RPG.

2 hours ago, mvpeast said:

Lol you do not get what they were going for at all. This isn’t a crazy action game.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Not sure what people are talking about, with the “dead lifeless city” seems pretty bustling to me and I’m playing on PS4.

This is CD Project Red you’re taking about, it’s not all about the money for them, they just couldn’t delay this game again, it was getting ridiculous.

Lol it’s better than all of those games combined, even with the visual bugs.

Sounds like you want an action game not an RPG.

Lol you do not get what they were going for at all. This isn’t a crazy action game.

Try to interact with some random NPCs in the city. They are pretty much brain dead.

• Like 1