Servant of the gods trophy bugged?

Casciaro1997

Hi,

I had the same situation and tried everything to trigger Athena.

In the end, I was just continuing with the other trophies and the very last quest of Athena is starting after clearing all Wraith Lairs.

Btw, you can still interact with Athena but you literally have to stand inside her bonfire to get the option to speak to her.

Edited by DaftenMiescha
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 12-12-2020 at 2:02 PM, DaftenMiescha said:

Hi,

I had the same situation and tried everything to trigger Athena.

In the end, I was just continuing with the other trophies and the very last quest of Athena is starting after clearing all Wraith Lairs.

Btw, you can still interact with Athena but you literally have to stand inside her bonfire to get the option to speak to her.

Lol after hours of running around, just had to jump in a bonfire :P

Thx for the tip, trophy popped right after talking to Athena :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This trophy is definitely glitchy, I too had completed all the required quests including all the Wraith Lairs and and the follow-up quest but the trophy didn't pop until I quit the game, restarted and talked to Athena again. It was just some random dialogue not related to any quests but for some reason that made the trophy pop. I had talked to Athena several times previously too after finishing all the quests.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This glitch happened to me today on PS5 version. Trophy popped after I closed the game and started it again. Before that, I killed a Mythical Beast just to make sure, but I do not think this helped much for it to pop.

The reason that gliched was very clear to me: I did the "Legendary or Burst" (that consist on defeating all 4 Wraiths and collecting a Helmet + Armor) before even talking to Athena once, resulting on her talking about this quest before any other dialogue.

Anyway, my tip is: if you are going for the platinum, try not to pick up any itens or complete any God's quests before freeing them. Specially with Athena's quests.

If the glitch happens, go through all "custscene" dialogues with all 4 Gods, them close the game and restart it. It should pop :)

• Like 1