Casciaro1997

Servant of the gods trophy bugged?

13 posts in this topic

This trophy hasnt popped and im sure ive done all the side quests for all gods and also defeated mythical creatures and wraiths, can anyone help?

Did you talk to them after you beat there bosses ? They give side quests after that and there's also some hidden quests, don't know if they count though. I got the trophy, I think it's not bugged you probably have missed some quests.

Thats the thing, i cant talk to athena but i can talk to the rest, That might be the problem. I Hope its not bugged but no idea, somethings not letting me talk to her

Thanks this worked! Wierd that the others you can talk from below, didnt think of this! Thought it was bugged, thanks brother! 

I'm having trouble with this one now.

I've done all their side missions and talked to them until they repeat their lines but the trophy hasn't popped. Not sure what else to do. 

On 12/14/2020 at 8:16 AM, TwiceOnSundays said:

I'm having trouble with this one now.

I've done all their side missions and talked to them until they repeat their lines but the trophy hasn't popped. Not sure what else to do. 

Yup me too, done every quest apart from the point of no return and re spoken to all of them :(

You need to clear the four Wraith Lairs and then the quest that opens up after those to unlock Servant Of The Gods too.

I was having the same issue and it unlocked after I did those. 

1 minute ago, Smash41 said:

You need to clear the four Wraith Lairs and then the quest that opens up after those to unlock Servant Of The Gods too.

I was having the same issue and it unlocked after I did those. 

Thank you!

Will try this when I get home :)

Posted (edited)

had same issue, did all lairs and missions. i jumped up to athenas fire in hall of gods to speak to her and it unlocked after. no mission icon was present

Edited by darthsephiroth77

i thought it was bugged too but what happened was i killed  Ozomene, Mythical Harpy. before getting the quest, so just go talk to Athena and exhaust all her dialogue. and if that doesnt work exhaust the rest of the gods dialogues.

Still possible to glitch.

Did all the quests and everything else in the game  but didn't pop, tried to exhaust all the cutscene talks with the gods but Athena was completely untalkable.

None of the workarounds(go slightly to her right/left, stand in the flames etc) I found on the web worked for it.

Posted (edited)

I had the same issue. Did all the God's quests. Talked to them in Hall of the Gods. Nothing popped. There was an Athena quest on the map (Owl icon) called Legendary or Bust. I went to do that and then the trophy popped for me.

Artty44.png

Edited by Artty44