No Thing - 1000 SCORE TRICK! Palace Trophy Video

esstee11

2 hours ago, tokysss said:

If it goes well i always die for no reason around 400 why is that happening?

It'll just take a few tries till you're perfectly stuck in there, I had plenty of failed attempts were it wiggled itself free and fell or jumped out after a while. If you just stick at it it will work eventually ?

Edited by esstee11

13 hours ago, foursmols said:

I keep glitching back out of the corner at around 250 1f62b.png

Yea it can be a pain ?

So now that I've completed all the levels and got the plat, I see that in level 10 you start in a big open square, not just a little path like every other level, so you can alternatively maybe try just going around and around in this square as you have plenty of room to move around for the 1000 score trophy, try that ??

• Like 1

6 hours ago, esstee11 said:

Yea it can be a pain 1f605.png

So now that I've completed all the levels and got the plat, I see that in level 10 you start in a big open square, not just a little path like every other level, so you can alternatively maybe try just going around and around in this square as you have plenty of room to move around for the 1000 score trophy, try that 1f642.png1f44d.png

I've completed level 1 so far and that took me a good hour ? this might be a longer plat than I'd initially thought.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, esstee11 said:

Yea it can be a pain 1f605.png

So now that I've completed all the levels and got the plat, I see that in level 10 you start in a big open square, not just a little path like every other level, so you can alternatively maybe try just going around and around in this square as you have plenty of room to move around for the 1000 score trophy, try that 1f642.png1f44d.png

The floor dissapears after few turns so u cant?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tokysss said:

The floor dissapears after few turns so u cant1f600.png

In level 10? Oh shit! It was untested I just saw the area n thought maybe there is a chance there..  guess not, the devs outsmarted us there!

Back to using this sneaky getting stuck trick then and persevering until it works just right! 

23 hours ago, esstee11 said:

In level 10? Oh shit! It was untested I just saw the area n thought maybe there is a chance there..  guess not, the devs outsmarted us there!

Back to using this sneaky getting stuck trick then and persevering until it works just right! 

exactly, it cost me a lot of nerves, but atleast this glitch make that platinum reachable for me :D

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

Did anyone try the Xbox trick? Essentially: press Triangle to skip levels and then on the last level you fall off a ledge and then spam Triangle plus left and right to reach the score you need. Takes only a handful of minutes maybe to get the full 1,000 G on Xbox.

NO THING - Achievement Walkthrough (1000G IN 3 MINS - ONLY $1.99) - YouTube

Yeah, it doesn’t work on PS4. 

On 8/23/2021 at 7:37 AM, KristophDJHero said:

For what it's worth I reached around 680 trying in that corner, but I managed to (accidentally) get myself stuck in the corner on the opposite side of the path and I reached 1000 first try. 

This is what worked for me first try. Thank you!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/23/2021 at 10:37 AM, IKARUS-RG said:

For what it's worth I reached around 680 trying in that corner, but I managed to (accidentally) get myself stuck in the corner on the opposite side of the path and I reached 1000 first try. 

Can you give mea tiny bit more specific spot? Like the right side when you're doing the thing in the video?

This trophy is driving me insane. I got runs of 800, 700, 600, 500 (multiple times), and a few 300's too. I'm losing my mind here.