Sky Master trophy

Wedjwants

Hi all, I have a question re: this trophy is anyone knows. Warning that the below will contain a late game spoiler...

OK, so when you lose the Eagle for a bit after the unwinnable boss fight, I lost a flap. I'm not sure if I missed a prompt as my fiance walked in the room and started talking to me as the cutscene was on and when I looked back I saw a big -1. There isn't anything mentioned about losing one on the PowerPyx guide, only says you gain them but can lose them if one of the monsters spots you too many times.

Hoping there is enough yellow XP to get me to 10, I've got to 8 now in the post game clean up but levels up very slowly!

• 1 month later...
On 13/12/2020 at 11:24 PM, Wedjwants said:

I got the Platinum earlier today, plenty of XP to get to 10 easily :)

Any tips on lanterns? Only just got the first trophy for 15, even though I'd been doing any I can find? Feel like I'm missing a trick somewhere. I just can't find that many. I'm clearing all lightstones as I go, too. 

1 hour ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Any tips on lanterns? Only just got the first trophy for 15, even though I'd been doing any I can find? Feel like I'm missing a trick somewhere. I just can't find that many. I'm clearing all lightstones as I go, too. 

There are a lot more lanterns than you need for trophies. Just search for a yellow glow (if I remember right?) everywhere you are and always look a bit in the distance. Just make every lantern you stumble across and you will be good.

Edited by Yoey_666