Socialite friends? Where did they run off to?

I have now added 6 other players (who all accepted) using the “add NFS friend” option while in MP lobbies, but only 1 of them shows up on the list in the section of Invite a Friend, and the socialite trophy has not popped. I only have 70 PSN friends so it’s not a limit thing. Does anybody have any idea why this isn’t working? My 2 day trial pass is now expired and the option to buy a pass isn’t showing on the PS3 store so I’m worried I’m now locked out of this trophy!!

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe your friends you sent a request to have not actively played the game in the past?

You can send me a friend request if you want, as I've been playing it this week.

My id is: IanEvs79

If you are still able to buy the DLC, you should also be able to download a free online pass from the store, although I did read somewhere that it might be delisted now.

Edited by IanEvs79

1 hour ago, IanEvs79 said:

Maybe your friends you sent a request to have not actively played the game in the past?

You can send me a friend request if you want, as I've been playing it this week.

My id is: IanEvs79

If you are still able to buy the DLC, you should also be able to download a free online pass from the store, although I did read somewhere that it might be delisted now.

Thanks for the reply. All of the people I friended had played previously and already had this trophy. Thankfully, the 43rd person I added was counted as my 5th NFS friend and got me the trophy. My only observation may be that I had to accept the friend and then not connect to autolog for a day or so to let it catch up.

Thanks for the offer though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/27/2021 at 2:52 PM, VerCettI said:

I finally decided to finish this platinum. Only took 10 years. i remember why i quit playing. Some of these races are super annoying. If anyone needs help with the Socialite trophy. hmu

i just went back and finished the last 3 races i needed as well. 10 years for me also haha. 

• Like 1