Immortals Fenyx Rising Trophy Guide & Road Map

TheDblTap

Hmm, you could try making a new game on Story difficulty and making a beeline for that boss?

I don't know for certain that it will work but it's possible. I don't think there are any bosses which are inaccessible from the start of the game so you could technically go get them all on a second save. 

Since you've finished the story, it might be worth making a New Game + save as that will likely remember which skins you already have, so that you're more likely to get the trophy once you get the patriarch one.

Edit: for any future readers of this, I thought I should clarify, there ARE bosses which are inaccessible from the start, but not the Legendary bosses required for Phosphor skins. 

Edited by TheDblTap
Clarification
  • Like 1

Looks fantastic dude. Sometimes people don’t realise just how much work goes into making guides! 

Ive just picked it up for £33 off Amazon and am excited to start it. Will deffo be using the guide. 

Are you going to be transferring it over to PSNP? 

On 12/20/2020 at 6:11 PM, TemplePilot said:

Is there a good map out there for the challenge locations?  I'm at 74/80 and it's driving me nuts.

Not sure if you've found what you need yet. But I was in the same boat as you with 76/80, followed this guide and found the rest:

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2020/12/03/immortals-fenyx-rising-map-all-chest-vault-and-puzzle-locations-2/

• Like 2