World Traveler Trophy Glitch ?

inciteen

Me too. 

Been through every map countless times and I have every location. I’ve started to revisit every location again. 

I’ve also opened countless combination safes and opened the main safe and those trophies haven’t popped either. 

It’s 2021 in a few weeks time it’s about time this sort of thing was worked out. 

51 minutes ago, littleprincessJJ said:

If ur game crashes or something u should have a look on ur medals , mine always resets , even the safe one does i prob opened 15 safes by now but the counter is on zero and no trophy , same with any number related trophy from what I can tell 

I’ve lost count how many blue screens I have had.

I also keep getting a message pop up really quickly saying achievemensavegame failed. Which is surely the problem as it’s a port from Xbox. 

ive just checked the save files and the achievement save file is there so I’m deleting it now and seeing if that resolves it.

I really enjoy the game tho. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, stayyin_frostyy said:

I’ve lost count how many blue screens I have had.

I also keep getting a message pop up really quickly saying achievemensavegame failed. Which is surely the problem as it’s a port from Xbox. 

ive just checked the save files and the achievement save file is there so I’m deleting it now and seeing if that resolves it.

I really enjoy the game tho. 

Let us know if that solves it.

Since seeing this thread I have noticed not a single person has unlocked World Traveler or Safecracker so I think we are screwed. 

26 minutes ago, adverse_event said:

Since seeing this thread I have noticed not a single person has unlocked World Traveler or Safecracker so I think we are screwed. 

U need to be able get it in one session without crashes which is pure luck based . What u can do is explore all locations except one on each map , upload ur save data and then try get them all in one run . If u fail just redownload ur save . 

I readed that the developers are aware of it and are looking into it tho so might be fixed soon ish 

Edited by littleprincessJJ

48 minutes ago, adverse_event said:

It deletes all the trophy data as when you start the game medals start popping as you have earned them for the first time.

But I keep getting the achievement save file error which I believe is when a trophy should pop. 

It’s sever side so they will have to fix it. 

22 minutes ago, littleprincessJJ said:

U need to be able get it in one session without crashes which is pure luck based . What u can do is explore all locations except one on each map , upload ur save data and then try get them all in one run . If u fail just redownload ur save . 

I readed that the developers are aware of it and are looking into it tho so might be fixed soon ish 

I’ve deleted all the save files incase something was glitched and started the game again. I’ve kept everything but all my locations have reset. I’m currently going round collecting them all again by like you say leaving 1 on each map incase it crashes again. I’m also uploading my save.

Edited by stayyin_frostyy

She is kinda right though. I had opened a bunch of safes and the trophy didn't pop. I realized the progress on the medals got reseted every time I quit the game or the game crashes (which happens alot to me by the way). I decided to go for 5 safes in one setting and then it popped when the 5th safe were interacted with.

I'm currently going for the locations myself trying to get those in one session aswell. I had 6 locations fully discovered and deleted the save file (POI save data) from the system which makes me able to rediscover the locations. You can see the progress bar go up every time to fully discover locations but when you go out of the game the progress resets.

I also had the AchievementSaveData bug error happened to me. That's why I decided to delete it. It doesn't wipe your progress as it is server based as you said. But medal progress from unearned medals and medals that isn't tied to the trophies and Point of Interests gets wiped.

As of now i'm only worried about the cosmetics and the weapon plans as if this is also tied to a trophy counter I could possibly get screwed over later. Like if I need to get 20 pieces of cosmetics in one session for it to pop. I see people earned the cosmetic though...

Edited by Fugl7

5 minutes ago, Fugl7 said:

She is kinda right though. I had opened a bunch of safes and the trophy didn't pop. I realized the progress on the medals got reseted every time I quit the game or the game crashes (which happens alot to me by the way). I decided to go for 5 safes in one setting and then it popped when the 5th safe were interacted with.

I'm currently going for the locations myself trying to get those in one session aswell. I had 6 locations fully discovered and deleted the save file (POI save data) from the system that makes me rediscover the locations.

I also had the AchievementSaveData bug error happened to me. That's why I decided to delete it. It doesn't wipe your progress as it is server based as you said. But medal progress from unearned medals and medals that isn't tied to the trophies and Point of Interests gets wiped.

As of now i'm only worried about the cosmetics and the weapon plans as if this is also tied to a trophy counter I could possibly get screwed over later. Like if I need to get 20 pieces of cosmetics in one session for it to pop. I see people earned the cosmetic though...

She is definitely right.

I’ve got the cosmetics trophy, I didn’t have an issue with that.

just all locations, safes and combination locks seems to glitch due to this saving error. 

8 minutes ago, stayyin_frostyy said:

She is definitely right.

I’ve got the cosmetics trophy, I didn’t have an issue with that.

just all locations, safes and combination locks seems to glitch due to this saving error. 

Could you clearify how you got the cosmetic trophy. Over multiple sessions or during one? Just to get some inner peace.

2 minutes ago, Fugl7 said:

Could you clearify how you got the cosmetic trophy. Over multiple sessions or during one? Just to get some inner peace.

Sure.

I got it over multiple sessions. I also have the pass and have purchased some cosmetics with coins.

Im backing out and uploading my saves to the cloud after each game now. As I’m going for the safes and picking up what locations I can on route to the safe. 

• Like 1

To get “safe cracker” and “right combination” just concentrate on 1 at a time, if you blue screen or get the achievementsavedata error you need to delete your save data and start again otherwise they glitches. 

Now I’m on with “world traveler” and I’m going to do what @littleprincessJJ says to do. 

Will keep you updated on progress.

7 hours ago, stayyin_frostyy said:

To get “safe cracker” and “right combination” just concentrate on 1 at a time, if you blue screen or get the achievementsavedata error you need to delete your save data and start again otherwise they glitches. 

Now I’m on with “world traveler” and I’m going to do what @littleprincessJJ says to do. 

Will keep you updated on progress.

Good luck ? 

So for everyone wondering. I just unlocked the World Traveler trophy. Here is a quick guide for it:

- You need to do it in one sitting. Closing app or getting a crash resets progress.

- First thing first. You need to set it up for it to be done quickly. Go to every locations but one/two on each map.

- Upload your POI save data to the cloud. This is mainly to have a backup if the game should crash.

- Play each map once and get the last point of interest. It's also recommended to not play in between map rotations as this increases the change of getting a crash.

- Trophy should pop when you have discovered the last location on your 6th map. For reference on your progress go into Collections --> Medals. World traveler should have a progress bar under it that goes up after each map.

If the game should crash you can just download the POI save from the cloud and the progress on locations should be like it were when you uploaded the save data.

Edited by Fugl7
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Fugl7 said:

So for everyone wondering. I just unlocked the World Traveler trophy. Here is a quick guide for it:

- You need to do it in one sitting. Closing app or getting a crash resets progress.

- First thing first. You need to set it up for it to be done quickly. Go to every locations but one/two on each map.

- Upload your POI save data to the cloud. This is mainly to have a backup if the game should crash.

If the game should crash you can just download the POI save from the cloud and the progress on locations should be like it were when you uploaded the save data.

You have to close the App to upload your data to the cloud. And the Data is at the server, not on your Playstation. So you are a liar.

13 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

You have to close the App to upload your data to the cloud. And the Data is at the server, not on your Playstation. So you are a liar.

You should really try it out before you call me a liar. Like I have described over all data EXCEPT Point of interests and medal progress that isn't tied to trophies are saved on the server. You could delete the POI save file which gonna reset all maps back to as they were never played. If you don't trigger the last location in a map it doesn't trigger the counter for exploring all the locations which means that you can set it up for multiple maps being completed in quick succession. Closing the app reset your progress so you would want to exit the app BEFORE you start triggering the final locations on each map.

Know what you talk about before you try to call someone out.

Edited by Fugl7
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Before you start calling anyone a liar why go t you check your facts!

The location data is a local save file under POI save data. Delete this and you delete your visited location history and you can start again.

2 hours ago, Fugl7 said:

- Play each map once and get the last point of interest. It's also recommended to not play in between map rotations as this increases the change of getting a crash.

- Trophy should pop when you have discovered the last location on your 6th map. For reference on your progress go into Collections --> Medals. World traveler should have a progress bar under it that goes up after each map.

Thanks for this mate.

I’ve been trying to do them in 1 run but get blue screened after a few maps.

I’m going to do this now leaving 1 location on each map.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, stayyin_frostyy said:

Thanks for this mate.

I’ve been trying to do them in 1 run but get blue screened after a few maps.

I’m going to do this now leaving 1 location on each map.

I had to do it a few times before I managed to do 5 in a row without the game crashing... I ended up deleting all save data except the POI data and it seems to me like when you start on a fresh save file it take some longer time for the game to crash... Might be me just overthinking it. But it worked first time after deleting all data. I got to play 6 rounds then before it crashed.

Edited by Fugl7

41 minutes ago, Fugl7 said:

I had to do it a few times before I managed to do 5 in a row without the game crashing... I ended up deleting all save data except the POI data and it seems to me like when you start on a fresh save file it take some longer time for the game to crash... Might be me just overthinking it. But it worked first time after deleting all data. I got to play 6 rounds then before it crashed.

I’ve noticed it takes longer to crash after deleting all the saves it’s how I got the safes and combination locks. 

It’s like you get a period of grace to get shit done done before it starts playing up. 

1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

Ain't cool behaviour . If u go on his profile u see he unlocked the trophy and he is trying help fellow hunters out telling them his experience and u go and call him a liar without knowing what u talking about . U dnt want other ppl get help or ? He takes his time trying it out and making a mini guide for it to get such a response.. wow ? 

• Like 2

On 13.12.2020 at 6:33 PM, littleprincessJJ said:

Ain't cool behaviour . If u go on his profile u see he unlocked the trophy and he is trying help fellow hunters out telling them his experience and u go and call him a liar without knowing what u talking about . U dnt want other ppl get help or ? He takes his time trying it out and making a mini guide for it to get such a response.. wow 1f44f.png 

I have this Trophy too and that is the reason I know what he wrote is not true. Trust me, not him.

3 hours ago, Sikutai said:

I have this Trophy too and that is the reason I know what he wrote is not true. Trust me, not him.

I don't really know what your problem with this is? Why make a fool out of yourself and think you know things you clearly don't know anything about!

The solution over was meant to help people that got screwed over with not unlocking the trophy because of they already had finished the locations in each map and the trophy only seemed to pop when you did it in a single game session. It doesn't mean this is the only way to do it. It was just a guide for those that struggled with unlocking the trophy because of this issue.

That was the strategy and method I used to unlock it. It works, easy as that.

Edited by Fugl7
  • Like 1