World Traveler Trophy Glitch ?

inciteen

I doubt they will fix the game. They literally haven't even said anything about bugs in the patch notes and game STILL crashes like mad. Honestly games like this need to be removed from the store, don't fix anything and just add more cosmetics to a broken game. Im pretty sure the phantom bullet glitch is STILL in the game despite being an issue on xbox since release. Basically shoot with a full auto and a lot are blanks. Tested on ps and it seems the same as a VSS is a 2 shot but I put 5 rounds in a guy up close and he ran off then proceeded to take another 2 bullets. Not Internet related either ( well at least on my end ) 

29 minutes ago, lilpain97 said:

I doubt they will fix the game. They literally haven't even said anything about bugs in the patch notes and game STILL crashes like mad. Honestly games like this need to be removed from the store, don't fix anything and just add more cosmetics to a broken game. Im pretty sure the phantom bullet glitch is STILL in the game despite being an issue on xbox since release. Basically shoot with a full auto and a lot are blanks. Tested on ps and it seems the same as a VSS is a 2 shot but I put 5 rounds in a guy up close and he ran off then proceeded to take another 2 bullets. Not Internet related either ( well at least on my end ) 

That's not completely true. They posted this one a few days ago. I'm not a developer so it's hard for me to say how hard these issues are to fix, but atleast they have commented on it. Time will tell though.

Source: https://vigorgame.com/news/addressing-issues

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Fugl7 said:

That's not completely true. They posted this one a few days ago. I'm not a developer so it's hard for me to say how hard these issues are to fix, but atleast they have commented on it. Time will tell though.

Source: https://vigorgame.com/news/addressing-issues

Thanks for posting this. I'll check back in with this game down the line I guess.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you to all those that have been working on a solution for this trophy.  It has been an irritation that I was unable to finish this despite running around getting murdered sooooooo many times by some chump camper who just hangs at a check point.  I will try once with a visit to each map, then I will try a  POI deletion and save upload.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

For now it seems like it is working, the progress bar goes forward when completing a map yet when you have completed it before the time you start the game to do this trophy, you are not able too get the 6 maps at all. So deleting the entire poi save file and as suggested before leave 1 open and then do the maps might fix it.

im going to test it out now.

Edit: you need too get all 6 maps in 1 game session, so don't turn off the playstation or close the game at all.

Edited by BlackHoleMemory
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/7/2021 at 00:22, Topov81 said:

L'ultimo aggiornamento (versione del gioco 1.05, aggiornamento della stagione 8.1) ha finalmente risolto questo problema. È apparso all'inizio del mio primo incontro dal download.

Hi guys, I want to confirm what was said just before me, with my experience, I have visited all the points, in all the maps of the game but the trophy never appeared.  

Then with this new Anniversary update 1.06 Version. As soon as I started a game in a random map, the trophy appeared right away, no matter the map as I had visited all points in all maps.  

I hope someone can put this in the foreground or in the title, so as not to scare newcomers or inform those who have not yet obtained the trophy.  

Thank you all.

• Like 1