game is buggy on ps5

Thephoenixshow

49 minutes ago, Thephoenixshow said:

warning if u try playing this on ps5 the bugs out alot and the textures glitch out alot and color flickering happens and the frame frate drops alot 

Sure your PS5 is okay? That all sounds like graphics card failing.

56 minutes ago, den-69 said:

Sure your PS5 is okay? That all sounds like graphics card failing.

I'm sure his PS5 is fine. The Warriors is listed as one of the games that "may exhibit errors or unexpected behaviour" when played on PS5. 

https://www.pushsquare.com/guides/ps5-backwards-compatibility-can-you-play-ps4-games-on-playstation-5

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

His PS5 is probably fine. Ive played the warriors both on ps4 and ps5 and as the OP said, it runs like crap on ps5. Graphical glitches and alot of frame rate drops. As low as 15-20. Which is also an issue on ps4.

I did fully 100% the warriors on ps5 so it is possible but i wouldnt recommend it. Play it on ps4 instead if you can.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 2/2/2022 at 1:54 PM, UlvenFenrir said:

His PS5 is probably fine. Ive played the warriors both on ps4 and ps5 and as the OP said, it runs like crap on ps5. Graphical glitches and alot of frame rate drops. As low as 15-20. Which is also an issue on ps4.

I did fully 100% the warriors on ps5 so it is possible but i wouldnt recommend it. Play it on ps4 instead if you can.

The Warriors ran worse for me than Manhunt imo, so much more texture flashing and the drops in frame rate as well.

It's a pity because I did enjoy my time with the game and getting 100%, and yes I would recommend the PS4 version as it would have to run better ??

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

They now put up an alert about playing some games on the PS5:

When playing on PS5, this game may exhibit errors or unexpected behaviour and some features available on PS4 may be absent. To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.

At least I have my PS4 (and always will, since I don't sell my systems), but it's a shame anyways. 

Those who have only a PS5 cannot enjoy gems like Ape Escape 2, The Warriors, Manhunt etc due to laziness.