Popped PS4 Trophies On PS5 Has This Happened To Anyone Else

HeyJackyB

Had the same Problem. I am also playing on ps5. 

This happened when my ps4 mate sent me an invite from his ps4 via PSN. 

For some reason the game will be started with the ps4 Version then. Maybe a glitch, even of not... Not what I was expecting. 

I only wanted to make this platinum on ps5. Now I have trophies on both systems by only playing on one. 

Sucks a bit. Especially when I think about level 50 trophy and so on. Atm you can only trigger them once so one trophy-list will remain with no platinum. 

I already wrote to the support and asked for a fix. (Maybe some sort of auto-popping during der game starts, if trophies are already earned on an other system). 

Maybe you should do that, too. 

Edited by sn4pper92

18 minutes ago, sn4pper92 said:

Had the same Problem. I am also playing on ps5. 

This happened when my ps4 mate sent me an invite from his ps4 via PSN. 

For some reason the game will be started with the ps4 Version then. Maybe a glitch, even of not... Not what I was expecting. 

I only wanted to make this platinum on ps5. Now I have trophies on both systems by only playing on one. 

Sucks a bit. Especially when I think about level 50 trophy and so on. Atm you can only trigger them once so one trophy-list will remain with no platinum. 

I already wrote to the support and asked for a fix. (Maybe some sort of auto-popping during der game starts, if trophies are already earned on an other system). 

Iirc the same can happen with DBD if you play on PS5 but get an invite from someone playing on PS4 the playstation 5 boots up the PS4 version of the game.

7 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Iirc the same can happen with DBD if you play on PS5 but get an invite from someone playing on PS4 the playstation 5 boots up the PS4 version of the game.

So more a bug of the ps5 itself. 

Team17 won't be able to do anything about that. So let's hope they make double platinum possible. 

I mean.. I think it will be. 

The game is super new. There are already some level 50s. There are less weapons. 

I think they will do an update later with more levels, a new weapon and things like that, so we can trigger these trophies more than once. 

Edited by sn4pper92

14 hours ago, sn4pper92 said:

Exactly, Just got Tooled Up, only on 1 version.. maybe once they add a new weapons we'll able to get it but autopop sound way easier..

Edited by Kulzyc

What I found out (example):

- I played to Level 10 on the PS5 version
- The trophy for level 10 popped
- I switched to the PS4 version
- Nothing happened on the PS4 trophylist
- I played on level 11 on the PS4 version
- The trophy for level 10 popped in the PS4 trophylist

@sn4pper92

Yeah, I confirm this going the other way around, from a PS4 to PS5. Was a bit worried I'd locked myself out the PS5 trophy.

Oh good there’s a topic for this thank god. I only noticed the two seperate listings after getting the platinum on PS4. Most of them auto unlocked straight away but since I already bought every item and got to the max level cap I can’t get most of the grindy ones. I really hope that this gets sorted out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28.12.2020 at 1:36 AM, Yokimoto said:

Any way to get deathmatch and last worm standing trophies to pop?

I’ve won both game modes on the PS4 but playing my first death match on the PS5 didn’t prompt anything 

You have to win on each console if you want to have it on both. Playing a match does not trigger the trophy again. 

• 2 months later...

Yeah, thanks Manuel, that's great! I've also contacted them in the past. Now with patch 1.08, they fixed all issues except maxed out. I was already on level 50 and this one still does not pop. Why??? They managed to do it with the weapons at level 10 one. I don't understand that team... 

• 3 months later...