Money and street cred exploit

BrandedBerserk

This will be great for the buy all cars trophy. Think I’d make a save before I do this, buy all the cars (if able at that point in the story, maybe someone can confirm?) then roll it back. Not a fan of just being able to buy everything and anything due to an exploit... but also not a fan of not being able to spend my money due to a trophy.

• Like 2

On 12/13/2020 at 2:56 PM, Patrickosan said:

Doesn't getting that Street Creed trophy that early look suspicious? 

The game at this state is buggy as f*ck.

The least we can do is have some fun with it, even if that means exploiting their inability to release a stable, bug-free game :)

Edited by MikeGeoX
More editing

4 hours ago, Fr_0zt said:

It's great but for those that are way past that, here is another one:

Nice. Managed to make 300k / 10min.

Additional tips: use drop point because it's empty. At vendor you have to scroll to reach painting.

Skip time 24h to replenish eddies in box but be sure painting is in your inventory. It'll disappear if left in box for time skipping.

Edited by oobidob
  • Like 1

I initially tried the selling and buying back of the painting method as I didn’t want street cred but it became tedious, and I stopped at around 1mill. Then I started trying the I Walk The Line quest method and it was much faster and far less tedious imo. (However I’m playing on PS5 so my load times are much faster then PS4) If I was on PS4 then painting method all the way.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SacredSerenity said:

It nets me less money after a while. 15k instead of 30k. Anyone else who experienced this? Other than that; perfect!

I used the glitch too and noticed that a few times. If you kept on hitting the body, it should award you an additional 15k. That didn't happen every time, but the few times it did it worked!

On 12/16/2020 at 5:36 PM, UrbanGoblin said:

I used the glitch too and noticed that a few times. If you kept on hitting the body, it should award you an additional 15k. That didn't happen every time, but the few times it did it worked!

this. So overall it should be 30K eddie, 3000 street cre, and 1xx exp. Sometimes the display will be off, but if you see one display matching these, then you should be fine.

A funny observation is that if after a few 15K shots, she MAY begin walking around after loading the game, very creepy :)

On 12/19/2020 at 0:48 AM, ObsceneSociopath said:

Just wondering if anyone knows if this still works after patch 1.05? I'm not far enough into the story yet to try it & as it's such a hassle to make a decent amount of money, I'm not gonna update until after I get there if it stops it working.

It still works. Just did it last night and netted 2M.

• Like 1