People keep building the bridge and screwing me over LMAO

lettmon

• 10 months later...
On 12/13/2020 at 8:18 AM, lettmon said:

I can't get the trophy for crossing the bridge without fully rebuilding it cos random ppl keep bulding it 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

You didn't read the trophy guide properly then ?

But maybe you wanted to get the trophy on your own, that's brave but yes it's quite tedious that's way.

I got the trophy with the opposite method which means :

1. Finish the game and have 100% collectibles
  2. Start a new journey offline
  3. Collect every symbol again to make your "tail" longer during the first chapter
  4. Take the white robe in the first chapter
  5. In the second chapter, collect again every symbol and build the first bridge only
  6. Climb the first bridge and then just fly until the end of the bridge

If anyone wants to get the companion trophy and related coop trophies, message me on PSN thanks in advance :)

Edited by Mystic_Snake

7 hours ago, Mystic_Snake said:

If anyone wants to get the companion trophy and related coop trophies, message me on PSN thanks in advance :)

Yesterday I finished 3 times with a companion, but I didn't get the trophy. (get only CROSSING)
Maybe i do something wrong? I don't really understand the difference Crosing vs Companion

I need only this (COMPANION trophy) :(:(:( 

Edited by darius_darelis

11 minutes ago, darius_darelis said:

Yesterday I finished 3 times with a companion, but I didn't get the trophy. (get only CROSSING)
Maybe i do something wrong? I don't really understand the difference Crosing vs Companion

I need only this (COMPANION trophy) :(:(:( 

Lucky you that you asked about it because I just got it a few hours ago :)

So first of all, I already finished like 4 times the game. And I tried to get the companion trophy while I finally meet a player on the Temple level. But unfortunately, even we finished together the game, just got Crossing trophy. So there are two possibilities :

1. He already met one player and did like two levels with him so the trophy can't count as a majority of your time playing with someone
  2. Temple level is almost at the end of the game so the trophy can't count as a majority of your time playing with someone

Just to remind everyone the description of the trophy :

Finish the game with the same partner for the majority of the journey and return to the beginning.

So I restarted again from the beginning and fortunately meet a player on the Bridge level but, to be honest, I got really lucky and I waited a bit longer.

Actually, I'm doing now my last trophy of the game that is to encounter 10 new players and I'm still waiting to meet someone (but maybe because it's really late now so might try again tomorrow). 

So my only advice is to be patient and meet a player during the Bridge level or Desert level but not below these. Good luck to you :)

If you're still struggle with that, I can help you with that but we need luck also to meet each other but it's better than waiting randomly. 

5 minutes ago, Mystic_Snake said:

So I restarted again from the beginning and fortunately meet a player on the Bridge level but, to be honest, I got really lucky and I waited a bit longer.

strange. I met the companion from the tunnels. 

and when I got to the finish, i only saw one of them in the game subtitles.

5 minutes ago, Mystic_Snake said:

Actually, I'm doing now my last trophy of the game that is to encounter 10 new players and I'm still waiting to meet someone

I used network on/off trick. I made visual contact with only 4 players, but in the subtitles was 7. probably ps4 counts and invisible.  And you probably don’t need 10 in one game (I’m not sure, but it happened to me)

Guide:

You can meet 10 players across multiple runs, you also don't need to finish the run in order to get the trophy, bridge trophy is best done offline. Hardest trophy is probably Reflection because most people won't stand still.

I've done the PS3 and PS4 versions 100%

Edited by Sendai-Horatio
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, darius_darelis said:

strange. I met the companion from the tunnels. 

and when I got to the finish, i only saw one of them in the game subtitles.

I used network on/off trick. I made visual contact with only 4 players, but in the subtitles was 7. probably ps4 counts and invisible.  And you probably don’t need 10 in one game (I’m not sure, but it happened to me)

Yes that's strange. According to the trophy guide, met the companion at the Tunnels level should be fine. I think it's really better to meet a companion at the Bridge level. It worked for me to get the Companion trophy so will really recommend you to do the same.

Thanks for the video :). I used the trick just once just few minutes ago then decided to go the next level and I met another companion and got the trophy ! So I just needed to meet 2 other companions to get the trophy. I'm finally over with this game that I really loved it. 

Next one should be Limbo. I'm playing indie games for my first time at the moment. It's nice to play short and relaxing games like that after a long run of big games. 

9 hours ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

You can meet 10 players across multiple runs, you also don't need to finish the run in order to get the trophy, bridge trophy is best done offline. Hardest trophy is probably Reflection because most people won't stand still.

I've done the PS3 and PS4 versions 100%

Yes that's right don't even need to finish the game to make it count for the Wonder trophy. Again you're right the Bridge level is the best location to do this trophy and to meet a companion that hopefully will follow you until the end. 

5 hours ago, Mystic_Snake said:

Yes that's right don't even need to finish the game to make it count for the Wonder trophy. Again you're right the Bridge level is the best location to do this trophy and to meet a companion that hopefully will follow you until the end. 

Having someone follow you to the end is best done via level select and picking the final level. It pops the trophy and you don't need to run through the whole game, just sit at the start until someone comes through.

On 2021-10-16 at 8:04 PM, Mystic_Snake said:

Next one should be Limbo. I'm playing indie games for my first time at the moment. It's nice to play short and relaxing games like that after a long run of big games. 

Ohhh - a lot of games at your expense... But I do not see ABZU

If you liked Journei - insisted I recommend ABZU (or UNRAVEL) ;)

L0ac77d.png

L51c25e.png

• Like 1

On 10/16/2021 at 6:50 PM, Sendai-Horatio said:

Having someone follow you to the end is best done via level select and picking the final level. It pops the trophy and you don't need to run through the whole game, just sit at the start until someone comes through.

You're right :) ! I forgot to mention that because this is what it said in the trophy guide :)

I wanted to make sure that I would have gotten it in a proper way.

On 10/18/2021 at 5:55 AM, darius_darelis said:

Ohhh - a lot of games at your expense... But I do not see ABZU

If you liked Journei - insisted I recommend ABZU (or UNRAVEL) ;)

Not really looking forward to Abzu because I really just wanna play some famous indie games. I still have a lot of triple-A games in my backlog coming on PS5 mostly. But thanks will still try to take a look at this game :)

But my next indie games will be Unravel, Inside and The Little Nightmares and that's it for now. Maybe later Unravel 2 and The Little Nightmares 2.