How is this Game?

BTHRZeroX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As someone who generally isn't a fan of survival horror games, I did like this. It was a good change in pace from the type of games I usually play but always kept me on my toes. It was way different than anything that I've played before and that's typically a "plus" with me.

Edited by merciful84
  • Like 1

Not bad considering the hate that got slug at it when it first came out.

Its got its problems, and most of the groundbreaking things it did were later done much better by The Last of Us, but it has a great, bleak tone, and some clever (if a little buggy) combat/combat avoidance mechanics.

Well worth an evening!

i bought the game on the sale, im really enjoying. I just gave a halt, because the save system is awful or i simply dont know how. I saved 5 victims, and got tired, so i quit it and when i got back, i was with 2 and early in the game. So i just left it and will finish later, after dragona dogma and platinum kingdom hearts

Edited by Marcelo

i bought the game on the sale, im really enjoying. I just gave a halt, because the save system is awful or i simply dont know how. I saved 5 victims, and got tired, so i quit it and when i got back, i was with 2 and early in the game. So i just left it and will finish later, after dragona dogma and platinum kingdom hearts

the game saves after every chaper so u have to complete the chapter or risk doing it again

Played the demo and I really enjoyed it. I was about to get it for $14.99 but was a bit reluctant to pay that price. Thankfully it was only $3 during the Halloween Sale on PSN and I couldn't pass that up. I haven't played much of it yet, but if you like any post apocalyptic games you might as well get this one

• 11 months later...