Anyone also get the "It’s Elementary" trophy bugged?

kairyu_sai

13 hours ago, Mirrors1118 said:

Apparently you get another two gigs in Watson after you reach character lvl40.

Just reached Character level 40. No new gigs popped up on the map. Unless you have to randomly walk by them.

Edit: My copy of the strategy guide showed up today and it looks like i've completed all the side gigs in Watson and no scanner hustles are showing up either. I think this trophy is just bugged for some people.

Edit 2: I cleared my PS5's cache by powering it down and unplugging it for about five minutes. After that I completed a different side job, it made a scanner hustle that was never there pop up in Watson and the trophy unlocked.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 1

I've gotten the trophy so it shouldn't be bugged (unless I was just really lucky, got it on 1.02 I believe on PS5) by clearing everything and focusing solely on the Watson area as I am progressing.

I popped the trophy early in my run i.e. around LV15 and 20-25ish SC. So it shouldn't be anything that pops up late.

I will second that you check your shards in the journal for NCPD gigs where you find a shard with some coordinates in one location which unlocks another one near by that has the loot and finishes the quest - that second one might even be outside of Watson but it is started in Watson.

As for Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy I assume it is the continuation after doing the Comrade gig where you plant a tracer on the Ruski's car. It showed normal for me and I sneaked into the hotel to steal it. The guy goes out to the balcony, optics reset quickhack on the woman and grabbed the objective from the table to bring to the Chinese(?). 5 min tops for the entire gig.

No issues in trophy unlock.

Maybe I got a fix for the trophy read down below :)

I maybe got some very valuable information for people who are missing 

GIG: Fixer, Merc, Soldier spy.

It bugged on me as well after clearing full watson. And almost the whole map as of typing right now.

I also had a bugged GIG for 1 Cyberpsycho killer but just continued.

After just following a guide and getting the trophy for killing all 17 including still the bugged GIG in my missionlog I went to Regina(the woman who gives the GIG'S). I went down her elevator after finishing the mission and all of a sudden a new thievery popped up in watson for me. 

Hope this helps for others who missed this. I can't say this is the solution but it somehow worked for me and I got the trophy afterwards.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, n9rawy_5220 said:

To complete Watson the last mission i had to to do was (reported crime: worldly possessions)  which was weirdly located on Westbrook near the Columbarium fast travel point. The mission was listed as a Watson mission in the journal.

Can confirm. This was also the exact mission I needed to complete in order to complete Watson. It seems to be a follow-up mission from one of the crimes in Watson.

I also had a problem with this. There are 2 gigs for whatever reason that aren't showing up for a lot of people (Fixer, Merc, Soldier Spy & Small Man, Big Evil), I slept in V's apartment and then they showed up, but I imagine other in-game timeskips might work too. Seems there are more issues to the trophy than just what I was experiencing though, shame it's so temperamental.

Edit: it's because those two Gigs are connected to other Gigs and the game's not clear on how much time needs to pass before you can progress things.

Edited by SingingNarwhals

Had an issue with this trophy until the very end. As I was doing the multiple endings for the other trophies, after the credits to The Sun ending I hit circle for the "One more gig" which reloads your last point of no return save. I checked my map and the last NCPD Hustle was there in Waston. I went to it and cleared it. The trophy popped for me at that point. Hopefully that helps others who have tried everything else like I did. Hang in there!

I did this on ps4 on ver.104 after starting my game at launch. Played during the update to 1.04 as I was clearing Waston so I'm not sure if that had to do anything with it, but that's when I'm suspecting my game bugged and the NCPD Hustle I was missing was gone.

Edited by fredalexlaura