Anyone also get the "It’s Elementary" trophy bugged?

kairyu_sai

On 12/18/2020 at 7:44 PM, n9rawy_5220 said:

To complete Watson the last mission i had to to do was (reported crime: worldly possessions)  which was weirdly located on Westbrook near the Columbarium fast travel point. The mission was listed as a Watson mission in the journal.

That did it for me  

thxxxxxxxxx

On 12/18/2020 at 5:44 PM, n9rawy_5220 said:

To complete Watson the last mission i had to to do was (reported crime: worldly possessions)  which was weirdly located on Westbrook near the Columbarium fast travel point. The mission was listed as a Watson mission in the journal.

Can confirm.

Weirdly enough, this was what popped the trophy for me. Came here to report that the trophy popped after i completed this mission in Westbrook and saw this post... Strange

After trying to get this a second time with no luck I went back to my other save with everything completed and ended up stumbling onto a solution for me.  I was randomly driving around Watson hoping to make something appear and Hwangbo suddenly jumped into my vehicle.  I have noticed him following me around at other times and thought nothing of it (I thought maybe it was something do with the backup perk) but having just played through Watson a second time and doing that gig late I registered who he was and started thinking it was odd.  The Flight of the Cheetah gig showed completed under my completed list but I figured I had nothing left to lose trying to find the drop off point again.  After some searching I found this video showing where the drop off location is.  

Cyberpunk 2077 Hwangbo bug Fix. Failed or completed Gig fix. Hwangbo gone for good. Geforce Now Play - YouTube

Sure enough as I got to the drop off location the gig objectives for Flight of the Cheetah suddenly popped up despite previously showing completed and after the conversation with him and Regina call the Elementary trophy finally popped.  So if you are not having this pop and have tried all the other solutions to no avail follow that video where you can pick him up and drop him off.  Good luck.  

• Like 1

On 12/15/2020 at 9:45 PM, Deluziion90 said:

Maybe I got a fix for the trophy read down below :)

I maybe got some very valuable information for people who are missing 

GIG: Fixer, Merc, Soldier spy.

It bugged on me as well after clearing full watson. And almost the whole map as of typing right now.

I also had a bugged GIG for 1 Cyberpsycho killer but just continued.

After just following a guide and getting the trophy for killing all 17 including still the bugged GIG in my missionlog I went to Regina(the woman who gives the GIG'S). I went down her elevator after finishing the mission and all of a sudden a new thievery popped up in watson for me. 

Hope this helps for others who missed this. I can't say this is the solution but it somehow worked for me and I got the trophy afterwards.

This worked for me,. I was missing both the Cyberpsycho mission and Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy in Watson. Went to Regina's pad, and it showed up after getting out of the elevator. Thank you. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This was the last of the area related trophies that I had to do after clearing the rest of the map and It didn't pop after doing my final assault in progress.

I tried skipping time at intervals of 6 hours and that didn't work so I tried other methods I found online to try and trigger the last event I needed but nothing worked and I was sure my game was bugged until I restarted the game and skipped time for 1 hour at a time.

The final event was a blue skull that appeared when the time was just over 8PM, I don't know if restarting the game helped but i'd say trying this is worth a try before starting a new game just for this trophy. 

This just happened to me and I was just now able to get the gig to trigger.  Here is what I did:

I had completed all the silver trophies for the other areas of the map, and what I thought was every gig hustle for Watson, but still no Watson silver trophy.  I had a few side jobs left open in Watson, so I did a few of those.  Then, I chose to ‘wait’ for 24 hours using the option on the touchpad menu.  Then I fast traveled to the Kabuki: Central dataterm and that triggered Regina to call me and unlock the gig in question.

I hope this helps someone else, but I suppose YMMV.

On 12/31/2020 at 9:11 AM, eziprez said:

This was the last of the area related trophies that I had to do after clearing the rest of the map and It didn't pop after doing my final assault in progress.

I tried skipping time at intervals of 6 hours and that didn't work so I tried other methods I found online to try and trigger the last event I needed but nothing worked and I was sure my game was bugged until I restarted the game and skipped time for 1 hour at a time.

The final event was a blue skull that appeared when the time was just over 8PM, I don't know if restarting the game helped but i'd say trying this is worth a try before starting a new game just for this trophy. 

Some of those blue missions only appear at certain times of the day.

• 2 weeks later...

I had problems with this trophy as well, here is what I done and managed to finally acquire it (street cred lvl 50, personal lvl 49):

- I've done every side quest/gig/crime in Watson, still no trophy so I went to google and stumbled upon this thread

- at first I completed the "Reported Crime: Worldly Possessions" in Westbrook (I didn't notice it appeared on map because I have already completed that district before)

- I checked the list of completed quests and I was missing mentioned "Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy" gig like many others but didn't know how to trigger it, tried advancing time, loading/reloading saves, etc.

- I tried to talk to Regina to see if something changes but no luck

- since I was missing only two cyberpsycho sightings (Badlands), I decided to do these and after completing those Regina called me to come see her and talk

- after mentioned call from Regina, the "Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy" gig appeared on the map, so went there, finished it and finally "It's Elementary" trophy popped up!

So if you are struggling try to finish the "Cyberpsycho Sightings" quest and don't forget the "Reported Crime: Worldly Possessions" as well.

Edited by matthew_svk
added new info
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I struggled with this for a while, having completed the story and all other districts but Watson. What ended up working was to go back to V's apartment (the first one) and sleep. When he woke, a new marker showed up nearby for Garry the Prophet which hadn't been there before. I went and spoke to him and agreed with him about his conspiracy theory, then hung around until he asked for some money. I gave him 100 eddies. After that a new NCPD Organized Crime icon (one with the skull) appeared in Watson Northside. Kaiser the Surgeon was the target. 

It was north east of the Martin Street fast travel station, a bit over half way to the along that road towards the next drop point. Once I cleared that the trophy popped, followed by the platinum. 

• 2 weeks later...

I actually had issues with three different areas seemingly being cleared but not getting the trophy, but they all ended up just being specific to times of day or completing other things first. 

For Watson specifically, the last two gigs popped up after I talked to Regina for the last part of the Cyberpsycho mission thread. 

For Westbrook, there was just an NCPD icon that didn't pop until a certain time of day way over on the eastern edge of the map. That was the last thing I needed for my platinum. 

• 1 month later...

It's bugged alright. I have done everything, including the last 2 gigs that you get after doing the Cyberpsycho mission and talk to Regina. I did them, and still no trophy. There is literally nothing else to do. I've checked all my messages, all the shards, everything.

I am sitting at 95% with the game because this trophy and the Frequent Flyer won't pop.

I am playing on the PS4. Yes, I know that you can probably get them by playing the game on Patch 1.00 but try doing that on the PS4 with no patches. The game is unplayable. What a shame. Hope they will fix this and the trophies will just simply pop, I am not in the mood to try and do them again.

Edited by Semaka13

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 23/4/2021 at 7:46 PM, Semaka13 said:

It's bugged alright. I have done everything, including the last 2 gigs that you get after doing the Cyberpsycho mission and talk to Regina. I did them, and still no trophy. There is literally nothing else to do. I've checked all my messages, all the shards, everything.

I am sitting at 95% with the game because this trophy and the Frequent Flyer won't pop.

I am playing on the PS4. Yes, I know that you can probably get them by playing the game on Patch 1.00 but try doing that on the PS4 with no patches. The game is unplayable. What a shame. Hope they will fix this and the trophies will just simply pop, I am not in the mood to try and do them again.

How did u fixed? I'm stuck at 18/22. I did all. Is the only trophy I'm missing for the platinum and can't trigger more Regina missions.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/13/2020 at 5:54 PM, cckerberos said:

The activity you're referring to is Reported Crime: Worldly Possessions. It sends you to the Columbarium in the Westbrook region but counts as Watson because that's where you find the shard that starts it.

This post saved me a huge headache. Playing on PS5 Patch 1.52, I did everything and trophy didn't pop and saw the post above...once I did it, I got it. 

• Like 1