Worth playing?

Mostwantedtbest

I can’t speak to this one specially, but I’ve played roughly half of Outright Games’ games (either on PS or PC) and they’re bad to mediocre but can be fun depending on the game. I’d say the best I’ve played was the Dragons game, Adventure Time Pirates, and Ben 10 (original one). This one looks quite different from the first they published, and I believe is from a different developer than the other one. 

the issue for all of them regardless of quality is price, they’re overpriced as all of them other than Crayola Scoot have very minimal amounts of content. And many have tons of technical issues never solved. Given how quickly they shove out games, this is unsurprising to me. They said their aim was to make good licensed games for the family, but have fallen into seemingly the same production traps of not giving the games enough time and attention. (Ben 10 on PC has the “earn all achievements” achievement  not unlock so that’s fun)

I know it’s not what you asked, but I have been waiting to get this on sale as I will for all their games going forward. Scratt had far too many technical issues and was so short that I can’t justify buying anymore day 1. (Played their first 3 through Ps Now) everyone one of the games has had a lot of technical issues and glitches, other than Dragons that was pretty polished as I recall. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

I can’t speak to this one specially, but I’ve played roughly half of Outright Games’ games (either on PS or PC) and they’re bad to mediocre but can be fun depending on the game. I’d say the best I’ve played was the Dragons game, Adventure Time Pirates, and Ben 10 (original one). This one looks quite different from the first they published, and I believe is from a different developer than the other one. 

the issue for all of them regardless of quality is price, they’re overpriced as all of them other than Crayola Scoot have very minimal amounts of content. And many have tons of technical issues never solved. Given how quickly they shove out games, this is unsurprising to me. They said their aim was to make good licensed games for the family, but have fallen into seemingly the same production traps of not giving the games enough time and attention. (Ben 10 on PC has the “earn all achievements” achievement  not unlock so that’s fun)

I know it’s not what you asked, but I have been waiting to get this on sale as I will for all their games going forward. Scratt had far too many technical issues and was so short that I can’t justify buying anymore day 1. (Played their first 3 through Ps Now) everyone one of the games has had a lot of technical issues and glitches, other than Dragons that was pretty polished as I recall. 

I mean your message did answer my answer when you said the developers' games were either bad or mediocre. It doesn't even look that good so I'm just going to skip. Thanks for answering! ✌️