Who needs the sea?

Asmund

3 minutes ago, Asmund89 said:

Thank you, so I found the Yucca fruit, planted it. Still no trophy do I have to let it grow to adulthood first?

No, i had the same problem. What i had to was pick all of them up, grab 8 crop worth of supplies and travel to a different island, as soon as i planted them trophy popped. 

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same issue! I have planted all 8 plants using wood and planks. On 1 island I had created 8 wood planters first, then planted all 7 plants, but I forgot the potato to bring with me. So I went back to get it, then planted it in the last wood planter, but the trophy did not pop out. So I tried it on my home island and tried making 8 planters made of planks, but this time I had all plants on me on the home island lying on a pile. I planted all 8 plants, still no trophy. 

Right now I'm going to try bringing them on one island just to test GUDGER666 suggestion.

Edited by vachira1123

15 hours ago, vachira1123 said:

I had the same issue! I have planted all 8 plants using wood and planks. On 1 island I had created 8 wood planters first, then planted all 7 plants, but I forgot the potato to bring with me. So I went back to get it, then planted it in the last wood planter, but the trophy did not pop out. So I tried it on my home island and tried making 8 planters made of planks, but this time I had all plants on me on the home island lying on a pile. I planted all 8 plants, still no trophy. 

Right now I'm going to try bringing them on one island just to test GUDGER666 suggestion.

OK! So I just got this trophy. What GUDGER666 said you will need to plant all of them at the same time on an island.

This is my playthrough before unlocking the trophy.

Edited by vachira1123
Added YT link.