Ajuga
Potato
Aloe
Wavalavula

Any help or tips?

You're missing Yucca

29 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

You're missing Yucca

Thank you, so I found the Yucca fruit, planted it. Still no trophy do I have to let it grow to adulthood first?

3 minutes ago, Asmund89 said:

Thank you, so I found the Yucca fruit, planted it. Still no trophy do I have to let it grow to adulthood first?

No, i had the same problem. What i had to was pick all of them up, grab 8 crop worth of supplies and travel to a different island, as soon as i planted them trophy popped. 

Edited by GUDGER666

37 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

No, i had the same problem. What i had to was pick all of them up, grab 8 crop worth of supplies and travel to a different island, as soon as i planted them trophy popped. 

THANK YOU! That fixed it.

On 13.12.2020 at 7:06 PM, GUDGER666 said:

You're missing Yucca

never found a yucca fruit...   

Edit:

Oh wow there really is a yucca fruit... but still all 8 plants planted but no trophy...

Edited by Solid-Fisch

I had the same issue! I have planted all 8 plants using wood and planks. On 1 island I had created 8 wood planters first, then planted all 7 plants, but I forgot the potato to bring with me. So I went back to get it, then planted it in the last wood planter, but the trophy did not pop out. So I tried it on my home island and tried making 8 planters made of planks, but this time I had all plants on me on the home island lying on a pile. I planted all 8 plants, still no trophy. 

Right now I'm going to try bringing them on one island just to test GUDGER666 suggestion.

Edited by vachira1123

15 hours ago, vachira1123 said:

I had the same issue! I have planted all 8 plants using wood and planks. On 1 island I had created 8 wood planters first, then planted all 7 plants, but I forgot the potato to bring with me. So I went back to get it, then planted it in the last wood planter, but the trophy did not pop out. So I tried it on my home island and tried making 8 planters made of planks, but this time I had all plants on me on the home island lying on a pile. I planted all 8 plants, still no trophy. 

Right now I'm going to try bringing them on one island just to test GUDGER666 suggestion.

OK! So I just got this trophy. What GUDGER666 said you will need to plant all of them at the same time on an island.

This is my playthrough before unlocking the trophy.

Edited by vachira1123
Added YT link.

Got the trophy earlier today too. This is the video showing what I did. All 8 plants planted using planks. All planted at the same time.

1 hour ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Got the trophy earlier today too. This is the video showing what I did. All 8 plants planted using planks. All planted at the same time.

Congrats!